Random good picture Not show
1. In computational linguistics the main approaches for implementing syntax can be broadly classified as either rule-based or probabilistic.
2. Students may pursue research in any aspect of computational linguistics.
3. Computational linguistics: is a branch of applied linguistics, dealing with computer processing of human language.
4. The Association for Computational Linguistics is an international scientific and professional society for people working on problems involving natural language and computation.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, offers an overview of Computational linguistics and context-free grammars with, as always, good links to more information about both.
6. The lexicalism is a new trend in contemporary computational linguistics, and the categorial grammar is the typical grammar of lexicalism.
7. Computational linguistics, moreover, is closely related to the fields of artificial intelligence, language/speech recognition, translation, and grammar checking.
8. Machine translation remains the sub - division of computational linguistics dealing with having computers translate between languages.
9. Traditionally, computational linguistics was usually performed by computer scientists who had specialized in the application of computers to the processing of a natural language.
10. This paper introduce four common technical problems in computational linguistics, including 1) choice of language 2) object-oriented design 3) construction of resource library 4) construction of SDK.
11. The use of statistical techniques is not new to computational linguistics.
12. The most spectacular is the creation of the whole new topic of research, the new discipline of computational linguistics.
13. Most importantly the use of syntactic information has a long history in computational linguistics.
14. Natural Language Generation(NLG) is the subfield of artificial intelligence and computational linguistics that(focuses) on computer system that can produce understandable texts.
15. Forgive me if I stumble through my explanations of the quite remarkable Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), a wonderful tool for teaching, and working in(sentencedict.com), computational linguistics using Python.
16. The Chinese language information process, the automatic word recognition and computational linguistics.
17. The large scale word segmented corpus is an important resource for the study of both linguistics and computational linguistics.
18. PSG (Phrase Structure Grammar) has been extensively applied in computational linguistics.
19. However, these courses are quite crucial for my research area, namely computational linguistics.
20. Semantic primitive is an important concept in lexical semantics. However, it has not been widely studied in the current research of computational linguistics.
21. It relates to many domains, such as the natural language technology, computational linguistics, and so on.
22. How to break in: Meet valuable contacts by getting involved with the Linguistics Society of America (http://www.lsadc.org/) and the Association of Computational Linguistics (http://www.aclweb.org/).
23. Converting between phrase-structure tree and dependency tree is one of the most important subjects in computational linguistics.
24. Then, we put forward the model of the question understanding sub-system borrowed the idea of Chinese question analysis of computational linguistics.
25. Certain ideas and principles something should be attached importance to in modern Chinese research, facing the challenges from computational linguistics.
26. The large scale authentic text processing becomes a strategic target of the computational linguistics.
27. It is a good start for working your way up to computational linguistics.
More similar words: computational mathematics, computational chemistry, historical linguistics, computational, computationally, Computational Fluid Dynamics, structural linguistics, computational complexity, linguistics, linguistic communication, computational efficiency, neurolinguistics, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, linguistic, nonlinguistic, linguistical, computation, linguistically, metalinguistic, sociolinguistic, extralinguistic, psycholinguistic, computation time, linguistic context, computation speed, numerical computation, scientific computation, distinguishing characteristic, amputation.