Random good picture Not show
1. A comprehensive survey with this emphasis is very welcome.
2. It contained a comprehensive survey of the world's countries and their populations and referred to earlier missionary endeavours.
3. With the remainder, a full, comprehensive survey of painting in this country during the last four centuries should be created.
4. Clearly one can not hope to give a comprehensive survey of the history of metals and metalworking in a single chapter.
5. The Comprehensive Survey of China's Coastal Zones and Tideland Resources, which was carried out from 1979 to 1986, has accumulated abundant information for further efforts to be made in this field.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. A comprehensive survey of the up - to - date methods and technologies for content - based 3 D model retrieval is presented.
7. This paper gives a comprehensive survey on the methods of construction of parity check matrix and encoding and decoding of LDPC, and discusses applications and future researches on LDPC codes.
8. This article makes a comprehensive survey on the adverbial of it.
9. In this paper, a comprehensive survey for the state of art of a posteriori error estimates in finite element computation for magnetostatics since 1980s is presented.
10. The poll, for the Press Association, is the largest and most comprehensive survey of the campaign.
11. It is not the purpose of this chapter to provide a comprehensive survey of the empirical work undertaken upon this topic.
12. DCCI the IMI index system, the Internet is the first panoramic continuous monitoring system, is currently the largest area of China's Internet system and the most comprehensive survey system.
13. The paper analyzes the significance and present situation lunching comprehensive survey of agricultural geo - chemistry.
14. Blood safety data are collected biennially by WHO through a comprehensive survey addressed to national governments.
15. The public audit office in Egypt has ordered a comprehensive survey of the security systems in museums and ancient temples across the country.
16. The development and current situation of the functional material of chirality N-substituted maleimide and derivates have been made a comprehensive survey.
17. Within the compass of a normal sized book such a comprehensive survey was not practicable.
18. The company sent to the agents to carry out comprehensive survey of the assessment.
More similar words: comprehensive school, comprehensive insurance, comprehensive, comprehensively, comprehensive plan, comprehensiveness, comprehensive policy, comprehensive review, comprehensive report, comprehension, comprehensibly, comprehensible, incomprehension, incomprehensible, apprehensive, comprehensibility, apprehensively, incomprehensibility, comprehend, comprehended, prehension, prehensile, uncomprehending, reprehension, apprehension, apprehensible, reprehensible, resurvey, misapprehension, site survey.