Random good picture Not show
1. This is one of the most difficult and complex tasks we face.
2. While performing more complex tasks, however, they make fewer mistakes and are less likely to dose off.
3. This is a complex task in the midst of implementing other aspects of the national curriculum.
4. Break a complex task down into more manageable chunks.
5. Economic readjustment is a very difficult and complex task.
6. Driving is a complex task that requires having adequate operational, cognitive and higher executive abilities.
7. Context switching in a complex task environment like software development is a major problem.
8. We have before us the extremely arduous and complex task of socialist modernization.
9. We have before us the extremely complex task of socialist modernization.
10. It is a complex task to make accurate statistical, systematic study of the semantic grammar about Chinese two-type words of noun and adjective.
11. Criminal interrogation is the most important and complex task of police system.
12. Your individual actions can not complete such a complex task.
13. It is nowhere near as good as OS/2 at managing complex tasks, like getting computers to co-operate across a network.
14. With their hierarchical authority and functional specialization, they made possible the efficient undertaking of large, complex tasks.
15. These systems are going to become more and more simple(sentencedict.com), to accomplish more and more complex tasks.
16. Given the nature of the building, the provision of ducts is a very complex task.
17. In company mergers and acquisitions, tax issue is a very complex task.
18. In a world with networked and highly virtualized storage, database storage design can appear like a dauntingly complex task for a DBA or system architect to get right.
19. Right parietal lobe (supramarginal gyrus ) was engaged only in the complex task might because this region were involved in visuospatial memory and processing.
20. Somehow, they can taste, smell, and balance themselves - a fairly complex task.
21. Multimedia applications for network selection of a DSP is a very complex task.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
22. Assessing the impact of aircraft emissions of NO 2 in the upper troposphere is a complex task.
23. The process planning of automotive panel sheet metal forming is a complex task.
More similar words: complex, complexly, complexity, complexion, complexing, computational complexity, complex data, complexioned, golgi complex, complexation, complex curve, launch complex, complex system, complex number, electra complex, oedipus complex, complex molecule, building complex, vitamin b complex, complex function, complex sentence, superiority complex, industrial complex, inferiority complex, military-industrial complex, simplex, quota sample, herpes simplex, complete, completed.