Random good picture Not show
1) The completed cycle was screened in its entirety for the first time at the Venice Festival this autumn.
2) A complete cycle of movement is drawn on the right of Fig. 10.1.
3) Night and day are complementary parts of a complete cycle.
4) This is complete cycle of the consultation process.
5) A complete cycle would take 60 years to complete.
6) There is a part of a complete cycle of all these processes.
7) To achieve complete cycle of the materials, a user only needs to switch on the valve (4) regularly.
8) A complete cycle, i . e . input, processing, output, of a program execution.
9) A typical, complete cycle of SBR operation consists of five stages: water inlet period, reaction period, sedimentation period, water outlet period, and idle period.
10) SW 7.4 During each complete cycle, some part of the swimmer's head shall break the surface of the water.
11) This complete cycle is explained using a simple example that analyzes text and returns all words that contain five or more vowels.
12) IMEP calculation use the complete cycle, but could be modified to work on the same window .
13) Round-tripping is the term used to describe a complete cycle(sentencedict.com), from storage medium into memory and back.
14) The complete cycle of an engine requires four piston strokes: intake, compression power, and exhaust.
15) The host platform manages the complete cycle of assemble, run, and share, exploiting rich client-side components to give the user an integrated development experience.
16) At present, we own all-direction and complete cycle production management mode, advanced hardware equipment and talent software equipment.
17) Bloom time with a complete cycle of the seasons of love.
18) You will note the inner circles and price and time periods begin with one at zero and end at 24 at 360, making a complete cycle or equal to one revolution of the earth upon its axis.
19) It is oneofdensity, of corporeal bodies, where there is a complete cycle.
20) The reform of accounting system has transformed the cost accounting from complete cycle cost into manufacturing cost; this leads to the change of cost makings and the programme of cost accounting.
21) The public has for long looking forward to connecting all cycle tracks in the New Territories to build a more complete cycle track network.
22) (It takes about 365 days for the earth to make a complete revolution around the sun.) In contrast,(http://sentencedict.com/complete cycle.html) the moon takes 29 days or so to make a complete cycle around the earth.
23) Piston moves down to push the smoke ring out. the complete cycle takes around 30 seconds.
More similar words: recycle, recycler, complete circuit, life cycle, lifecycle, trade cycle, incomplete combustion, product life cycle, life cycle analysis, heterocycle, complete, completer, completed, incomplete, uncomplete, completely, uncompleted, incompletely, completeness, incompleteness, recycling, complete report, complete system, recyclable, complete fracture, recycling bin, complete blood count, waste recycling, recyclability, recycling plant.