Random good picture Not show
1) They are also eligible under EC rules for any public subsidies available to companies incorporated under the law of the host state.
2) The large dividends paid by the more successful companies incorporated a substantial element of monopoly profit.
3) Lam Soon Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in Hong Kong.
4) Beijing Summit Wines Ltd. is a foreign invested company incorporated in Beijing that combines the experiences of the new world wine production and China wine market expertise.
5) XXX, a company incorporated in China and having office at XXX.
6) The offshore company incorporated in the enterprise to the world, to conduct international business, enhance the international image of the shortcut.
7) For a company incorporated in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinances, the commencement date of its first business registration certificate is its date of incorporation.
8) Ethos Technologies is a European IT consultancy company incorporated in north Europe (Sweden and Norway) about 10 years ago.
9) HSBC Holdings is a public limited company incorporated in England and Wales in 1990, and headquartered in London since 1993.
10) Company B, a limited company incorporated in PRC, is engaged in the manufacture and sale of dress (collectively the "Business").
11) A company incorporated outside Hong Kong, commonly known as offshore companies.
12) Seagate spokesman Brian Ziel said yesterday that his company incorporated in the Caymans to reduce its taxes.
13) The HKMC is a public limited company incorporated under the Companies Ordinance. Its business is being developed in two phases.
14) The Company is a liability company incorporated in the Cayman Islands.
15) His company incorporated with mine.
16) PayPal, Inc. is pleased to announce that we are preparing to open a new regional headquarters, PayPal Private Limited(sentencedict.com), a PayPal group company incorporated in Singapore.
17) The beneficial owner of the Company is Mr A who is the sales manager of Company B, which is a company incorporated in Australia and is a major supplier of the Company.
18) Article 7 The company registration authority shall issue a business license to a company incorporated according to law.
19) China National Offshore Oil Corporation ( CNOOC ) is a state - owned company incorporated on February 15,(http://sentencedict.com/company incorporated.html) 1982.
20) Article 3 For the purpose of these Measures, an auction company means a limited liability company or a joint stock limited company incorporated in China to engage in auction activities.
21) Main organizational structures of company are Limited Liability Company and a joint stock limited company incorporated.
22) The vehicle the Chinese oil company used to acquire the Aktobe stake was a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands in April 2003, called CNPC International (Caspian) Ltd, or CICL.
More similar words: incorporated company, incorporated, unincorporated, incorporate, corporate income, incorporate with, corporate income tax, incorporation, incorporative, corporate, corporate strategy, certificate of incorporation, corporate tax, body corporate, corporate bond, corporate seal, corporate body, foreign corporation, corporate bonds, corporation income tax, corporate entity, corporate profit, corporate charter, corporate finance, corporate planning, corporate executive, private corporation, articles of incorporation, corporate management, corporation.