Random good picture Not show
1. She's signed up for evening classes at the community college.
2. Eleanor plans to go to Southwestern Community College this fall.
3. Community college faculty teach courses at the high schools.
4. Instead, students who arrive on campus with some community college credits under their belt can graduate early.
5. She enrolled at a Colorado community college and discovered how inadequate her education had been when she tested at the remedial level.
6. Community college graduates had a stronger theoretical background but no hands-on skills.
7. I got a call from the community college where I sit on the industry advisory board.
8. I got her a catalogue from the local community college[sentencedict.com/community college.html], and we started talking about courses.
9. In Ohio, Sinclair Community College sponsors a more traditional tech-prep program that also includes an extensive work-based learning component.
10. Discussions between the school district and Austin Community College about sharing education and training facilities also got under way.
11. Recruiters also are targeting community college graduates with technical skills.
12. Ohio has restructured its community college system so that no resident lives more than twenty minutes away from a local institution.
13. Equally, the community college students recalled more information when the relative importance of different ideas was made more explicit.
14. In 1996 he was enrolled in a community college in Arizona.
15. For technology companies, the community college network is a big untapped market for its products.
16. They were helping the teenage son get into a community college while they nursed his sister through a long surgical convalescence.
17. These days Valdez is taking political science classes at Pima Community College and planning to study in a foreign land.
18. Other goals that were achieved included a vast increase in green space and a major expansion of the community college system.
19. Andrea Shorter, a black woman whom Brown appointed to the community college board.
20. White House aides said Clinton will map proposed tax breaks specifically aimed at helping community college students.
21. Both professional and recreational skaters will compete, with proceeds earmarked for scholarships for needy Pima Community College Students.
22. In college they are expected to take more advanced course work than the typical community college participant.
23. Studentsmany of them black and Latino-would have had to make up their academic deficiencies in community college or elsewhere.
24. They also take an electronics class either at their home high school or at the local community college.
25. In 1966, Arturo Rosales had just enrolled at a community college when he decided he needed a haircut.
26. The most basic way to learn to operate your computer is: A. Take a course at a community college.
27. Open to the public in the main hall of the Bishop's Castle Community College.
28. Others might take two to four vocational courses at a community college or a technical institution.
29. He was with friends, people he was teaching with at a community college in Manhattan, all of them white.
30. The four-year program begins in the last two years of high school and continues through two years of technical or community college.
More similar words: community center, community, community service, planned community, european community, retirement community, holy communion, european economic community, college, immunity, opportunity cost, autoimmunity, active immunity, electoral college, passive immunity, sovereign immunity, diplomatic immunity, communism, communique, communist, communion, communicant, communicate, ammunition, incommunicado, communicable, communicator, excommunicate, communicating, communicative.