Random good picture Not show
(1) Negotiators say they're keeping communication lines open.
(2) Keep the communication line with God open.
(3) The cost for a communication line between two stations proportional to the length of the line.
(4) Adopting multiplexing technique and making use of communication line between CSC (cell station controller) and CS to achieve simultaneous transmission of ISDN signal and electric power.
(5) The data communication line may by two of configuration way connection: Point - to - point and multi - spot line connection.
(6) May will be too long because of the communication line secondly.
(7) Her major concern is to keep the communication line with her daughter open.
(8) We have broken down barriers, shared information[Sentencedict], opened up communication lines and have coastal radar 24 hours a day.
(9) The upper controller and PLC using RS - 422 communication line composes industrial control networks.
(10) Multiplex: The transmission of multiple signals over a single communication line or computer channel.
(11) Inductance coupling, capacitance coupling and resistance coupling are three electromagnetic disturbances from power cable to communication line.
(12) Normally, there is one at each end of a communication line.
More similar words: business communication, communication, communications, linguistic communication, excommunication, communicational, one-way communication, oral communication, data communication, telecommunication, mass communication, two-way communication, telecommunications, radio communication, communication model, data communications, voice communication, intercommunication, electronic communication, international communication, visual communication, communication network, mobile communication, communication system, communication center, verbal communication, animal communication, speech communication, means of communication, personal communication.