Random good picture Not show
1. A less extreme and more common measure employed is that of moodiness.
2. Design of cocoon matching methods is a common measure to narrow the mean square deviation and enhance the quality of raw silk in multi end reeling.
3. This method is prior to common measure in resource use and control disposal, and provides a certain reference for designing multiplexer with higher performance.
4. It is a common measure that employing some mathematical hard problems in crypto scheme designing.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. In truth, there is no necessary common measure between these two judgments.
6. One common measure of minerals is water hardness, the sum of the dissolved calcium and magnesium.
7. One common measure counts how many statements have been executed by any test.
8. Body mass index is the most common measure used for defining obesity.
9. Standoff Jamming (SOJ) is a common measure of Electronic Warfare Support in modern combat.
10. A common measure of processor speed.
11. Magnitude is the most common measure of an earthquake's size.
12. The drainage is a common measure of landslide administer. Suitable drainage measure can effectively prevent landslide activity(sentencedict.com), but the effect is not well if unsuitable.
13. The most common measure of the U.S. economy is the federal government’s report on the gross domestic product (GDP).
14. The Gini index [a common measure of social inequality] reached 41.5 in 2005, approaching the level of Latin American countries.
15. He finds it relatively easy to find way to measure organizational success. The most common measure is profitability, or ROI.
16. Automation measuring mode and automation programming mode of three-CMMwhich is the common measure tool in reverse engineering are analyzed and compared.
17. Researchers at the University of Tennessee studied the BMI (body mass index, a common measure of obesity) of nearly 170 newlywed couples, along with their marital satisfaction over time.
18. The effect on the relationship between the contents of neutral aroma components and the amount of cow dung in the field under common measure were researched.
19. If, on a conservative estimate, the cost of their food rises 20% (and in some places, it has risen a lot more), 100m people could be forced back to this level, the common measure of absolute poverty.
20. In 1996, WHO set up a global database on obesity and body mass index, the common measure of fatness.
More similar words: unmeasured, measure for measure, measure, unmeasurable, measured, measurer, admeasure, measure off, measure up, measure out, dry measure, in a measure, measure up to, take measure, half measure, measureless, measurement, overmeasure, tape measure, beyond measure, unit of measure, for good measure, made-to-measure, countermeasure, measure of value, in a great measure, in no small measure, desperate measure, control measures, security measure.