Random good picture Not show
(1) Although the mill is no longer in commercial use, it is maintained as a working museum.
(2) The drug has only a restricted commercial use.
(3) The original plan did not envisage a commercial use, he told Reuter after speaking at the conference.
(4) And rules prohibiting the commercial use of some products that the plant was designed to produce have not been rescinded.
(5) The first commercial use of the new product is in Agfa's 406dpi printer.
(6) As restrictions are dismantled, commercial use of the Internet is becoming more common.
(7) But that does not include commercial use and is subject to local by-laws.
(8) The downtown area is zoned for commercial use.
(9) Must meet prevailing commercial use fitness equipment standard.
(10) The component is free for non - commercial use.
(11) The blast furnace is not in commercial use.
(12) Cold-water high-pressure cleaner for daily commercial use. With its compact dimensions, robust construction and greatest possible manoeuvrability, this.
(13) Is the new building across the street for commercial use?
(14) A new Single Developer license for commercial use at only $ 29.
(15) The Claim Form should be carefully checked for information that would indicate that any commercial use is taking place.
(16) Its waters formerly turned many a mill wheel on the way, although they are no longer put to any commercial use.
(17) The move, on Thursday, will end a three-year moratorium on the commercial use of GMOs.
(18) As we mentioned before, this application has been in commercial use for several decades.
(19) Encryption technology is seen as a prerequisite for widespread commercial use of computer networks.
(20) Meanwhile, the development of city centres for business and commercial use is encouraging increased traffic.
(21) This application is free of cost for both personal and commercial use.
(22) Location: The castor-oil plant was found exclusively in Africa and India for both ornamental and commercial use. It is now found in North America and most tropical regions.
(23) DiskCheckup is free for personal use and $ US 15.00 per license for commercial use. Sentencedict.com
(24) METHODS The title compound was synthesized from piperazine hexahydrate and p-chloronitrobenzene, and studied for its possibility of commercial use.
(25) positions itself as a royalty free vector resource. But there is a totally free section too with 209 vector packs and files free for personal and commercial use.
(26) Numerous mobile - phone shopping - systems are entering commercial use, especially in Asia.
(27) The government said on Friday it would activate a "safeguard clause" in European law to suspend the commercial use of MON 810, a maize developed by U.S. biotech giant Monsanto.
(28) Wallace says BFS became the first PC-farm-based airfare search and pricing engine in commercial use in April 2000, although ITA had a beta site at the time.
(29) Application of tobacco - stem which has not been got commercial use of so far are explored.
(30) The font has wide character support and is available for free and commercial use.
More similar words: commercial value, commercial, commercially, commercial law, noncommercial, commercialism, commercial loan, commerciality, commercialise, commercialize, commercial intercourse, commercial court, commercialised, commercialized, commercial paper, commercial bank, commercial agent, commercial artist, commercial school, commercial profit, commercial credit, commercial center, commercial bribery, commercial message, commercialization, commercial aviation, commercialisation, commercial shipping, commercial activity, commercial exchange.