Random good picture Not show
1. Her father was a commercial traveller who sold kitchenware.
2. He's a commercial traveller and the wife's a cook in a Newcastle hotel.
3. He ended up as a commercial traveller.
4. John Thomas Illingworth was the commercial traveller for Samuel the First, and had been for some 10 years at Samuel's death, himself then aged 35 years.
5. She is a commercial traveller.http://sentencedict.com
6. In 1866 he married Lucy Ellen, daughter of Edward Jones, commercial traveller.
7. And did you know that your dear Andrew is a commercial traveller?
8. Harry Secombe was the third child of a none-too-successful commercial traveller living on a council estate near Swansea.
9. In August Sarah was invited to a dinner dance by a commercial traveller who came to the shop.
10. He gained access to the political information by posing as a commercial traveller.
More similar words: commercial transaction, commercial, commercially, commercial law, commercial use, noncommercial, commercialism, commercialise, commercial loan, commerciality, commercialize, commercial art, commercial intercourse, commercialized, commercialised, commercial paper, commercial bank, commercial court, commercial bill, commercial value, commercial agent, traveller, commercial artist, commercial profit, commercial credit, commercial center, commercial school, commercial aviation, commercialization, commercial bribery.