Random good picture Not show
1. We desire commercial relations on equal terms.
2. Australia's commercial relations with its biggest trading partner tend to collide with China's unhappiness over its political stance, especially over human rights.
3. China-US trade and commercial relations will surely prosper at a new starting point.
4. There is a tendency to assume commercial relations between China and the Middle East are all about oil ... that's not the case.
5. The legal texts will cover all aspects of commercial relations among the TPP countries.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. We desire commercial relations on equal terms, being ever willing to give a fair equivalent for advantages received.
7. There is, however, a sobering side to U.S.-China commercial relations: For every story like Duke Energy's or Boeing's, there are many more that are never written.
8. The Trade Department is responsible for the HKSAR's commercial relations with trading partners.
9. Germany's commercial relations with Iran stretch back to the Middle Ages and have been particularly strong since the beginning of 20th century.
10. They spent three weeks in New Hampshire developing a system of rules, institutions, and procedures for financial and commercial relations in the world economy.
11. White House officials said in advance of the trip that Biden will discuss Northeast Asian security issues and economic and commercial relations between the two countries during his visit.
12. The consortium's operating principles assumed that the open source community would control the code and the commercial consortium would drive "marketing" and commercial relations.
13. His administration focused on France, where the Directory, the ruling group, had refused to receive the American envoy and had suspended commercial relations.
14. Its economic growth has been succored recently by its commercial relations with China.
15. The HKSAR has full autonomy in the conduct of its external commercial relations.
16. The Baltic had, in effect, become a Swedish lake and Charles's navy was able, very largely, to control the commercial relations of Poland, the north German states and Russia with the outside world.
17. This is also the reason why the article focuses on studying the early American commercial relations.
18. "I'm afraid I can't answer your question, we don't disclose our commercial relations," Cook said. "But that was a good try."
19. "I'm afraid I can't answer your question, we don't disclose our commercial relations, " Cook said.
20. Commerce/Trade: The U.S. Department of Commerce works to enhance U.S.-Iraqi commercial relations by providing U.S. companies with guidance on how to do business in Iraq.
More similar words: commercialisation, commercial aviation, commercialization, industrial relations, international relations, causal relationship, personal relationship, special relativity, commercial, commercially, commercial law, noncommercial, sexual relation, commercialism, commercialise, commercialize, commercial loan, commercial paper, commercialised, commercial bank, commercialized, commercial agent, commercial value, political relation, commercial artist, commercial credit, commercial center, commercial message, commercial bribery, commercial exchange.