Random good picture Not show
1. Corporation or commercial registration certificates.
2. The act of commercial registration belongs to administrative confirmative act owning dual attributes of public and private laws in terms of legal nature.
3. Home to change the company's commercial registration process has been completed.
4. But the modern commercial registration legal system origins from Germany commercial law in 1861,[sentencedict.com/commercial registration.html] which created the commercial registration law in different countries.
5. Commercial registration law which is legislative form of commercial registration legal system has three legal characters: public law, compulsion, procedure.
6. The Commercial Registration is researched systematically using the Comparative Law Method as the research method.
7. Investing enterprises must make the taxpaying , industrial and commercial registration in Cangnan County.
8. Chapter 1 researches the general cases of the legal efficacy of Commercial Registration systematically.
9. Then it indicates that China should establish a united commercial registration law and protect the founders benefit deeply.
10. In fact, we should not oppose the industrial and commercial registration, but the tedious registration.
11. The second part discusses some fundamental legal issues about commercial registration such as the character of commercial registration law and legislative types.
More similar words: commercial relations, commercial operation, commercial aviation, commercialization, commercialisation, registration, commercial transaction, deregistration, registration form, registration tax, registration fee, registration number, business registration, registration statement, commercial production, commercial artist, commercial contract, commercial traveller, commercial instrument, commercial, commercially, noncommercial, commercial use, commercial law, uncommercial, commercialism, commercial art, commercialise, commercialize, commerciality.