Random good picture Not show
1. Our commercial intercourse with Europe has considerably developed.
2. The occupant has the right to regulate commercial intercourse in the occupied territory.
3. There was much commercial intercourse between the two countries before Wold War II.
4. There was much commercial intercourse between the two countries before World War II.
5. The Variants of Incoterms 2000 frequently occur in the international commercial intercourse.
6. In the middle 1800s, the Treaty of Five Ports Commercial Intercourse opened foreign markets and stimulated further development of the silk industry.
More similar words: social intercourse, sexual intercourse, commercial center, commercial enterprise, commercial court, commerciality, commercialise, commercialize, commercialism, commercialized, commercialised, intercourse, commercialisation, commercialization, have intercourse, commercial, commercially, commercial law, noncommercial, commercial loan, commercial bank, commercial paper, commercial value, commercial agent, commercial credit, commercial artist, commercial school, commercial message, commercial aviation, commercial bribery.