Random good picture Not show
1. Meanwhile, Navx has sued Google in a commercial court, seeking 7 million euros ($9.7 million) for damages to its business that it contends it suffered while it was blocked from advertising on Google.
2. The summons was heard as an ordinary Friday summons in the Commercial Court and occupied about 20 minutes.
3. Such an order would prevent the defendants using that information for any purpose of defending an action in the Commercial Court.
4. The Administration of Justice Act 1970 gives power to judges of the Commercial Court to act as arbitrators.
5. The decision came down quickly after the case was moved to Kiev City Commercial court and a hearing set earlier this month.
6. Among these methods, the ideal is to establish an international commercial court specially entrusted to interpret CISG.
More similar words: uniform commercial code, commercial center, commercial credit, commercial, commercially, noncommercial, commercial law, commercialise, commercial loan, commerciality, commercialism, commercialize, commercial bank, commercialized, commercialised, commercial paper, commercial value, commercial agent, commercial artist, commercial school, commercial aviation, commercialization, commercial message, commercial bribery, commercialisation, commercial exchange, commercial shipping, commercial agreement, commercial relations, commercial enterprise.