Random good picture Not show
1. It also approved a government draft for a commercial code to take effect from Jan. 1, 1992.
2. The dealing of American Commercial Code is quite quotable.
3. The Uniform Commercial Code is an exception.
4. Based on the truth principle, the Commercial Code of Germany makes a comprehensive provision in business name, such as its definition, modification, transfer protection and so on.
5. The third part is Comparative Law:The Commercial Code, the major creditor countries to protect business Regulation of the transfer case.
6. Section 9-Security Transaction of Uniform Commercial Code is also applied to chattel hypothecation.
7. Reveal the variation from section 2-207 of Uniform Commercial Code, USA to section 19 of United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
8. Commercial code integrity of the source code can be used directly.
9. Uniform Commercial Code Article 4A and UNCITRAL Model Law on International Credit Transfers support the interests of these interests groups to different extents by a variety of rules.
10. The Uniform Commercial Code brings some contracts under its provisions.
11. Article 4 of the Uniform Commercial Code, which has been adopted at least in part in every state(sentencedict.com), defines rights between parties with respect to bank deposits and collections.
12. A great deal of commercial code is written without any thought to future portability.
13. In commercial code application system, goods and commodity'price differences by different commodity code to identify.
14. They are a commercial code analysis company which began at Stanford University.
15. This paper expounded the international principled framework of how to solve the problem "of Uniform Commercial Code"and discusses the principle of how to adopt a coordinated strategy.
16. TinyXML is released under the ZLib license, so you can use it in open source or commercial code.
17. The new Brazilian Civil Code of 2003 derogated , in part, the Commercial Code, which had a major backwards. For instance, section 273 regulated the issue of slaves.
18. Except as herein stated, items are received, handled and paid subject to the provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code.
19. The express law in American concerning the provisions of stoppage in transit is Uniform Commercial Code.
20. In our country, has not promulgated the Civil Code, let alone the Commercial Code.
21. However, in every state but Louisiana, sales of goods are governed by a statute, Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
22. It's as easy to link from information about commercial law in the United States to commercial law in China, as it is to make the same link from Massachusetts' Commercial Code to that of Michigan.
23. You shall have all of the rights of a secured party under the Uniform Commercial Code in the aforesaid property and, in addition, shall have all of the rights specified herein.
24. You'll need to look at the differences between the commercial code and the open source base to see which parts of the rankings may apply.
25. But due to its inherent shortcoming and weakness, the theory was discarded in the Uniform Commercial Code and the Restatement (Second) of Contracts.
26. As the most advanced law regulating large value electronic fund transfer, Article 4A of Uniform Commercial Code creates some new concepts and norms, say, "payment order", "security procedure".
27. In many other countries, there have proclaimed special laws on letter of credit, including the well-known Uniform Commercial Code in the United States, with its Article 5 on letter of credit.
28. Both UETA and E-SIGN have the stipulations of transferable record. Then transferable electronic documents of title are also stipulated by the American Uniform Commercial Code.
More similar words: uniform commercial code, commercial court, commercial contract, commercial credit, commercial center, commercial capital, commercial, commercially, uncommercial, noncommercial, commercial use, commercial law, commercialize, commercialise, commerciality, commercial art, commercialism, commercial loan, commercial firm, commercial bank, commercialised, commercial paper, commercialized, commercial bill, commercial intercourse, commercial value, commercial power, commercial agent, commercial usage, commercial profit.