Random good picture Not show
1. Printed in the shrill neons of commercial art, these leering posters document the slick, creeping hucksterism of contemporary life.
2. Taking a painting from a commercial art gallery does not fall within s.11.
3. Advertising is a concentrated, integrated, commercial art.
4. Advertising is a condensed, comprehensive and commercial art.
5. Packaging is a commercial art and a cultural art as well.
6. London also has numerous commercial art galleries and plays a major role in the international art market.
7. As a commercial art design, modern packaging design conveys the aesthetic appreciation of art design and achieves the aesthetic realm of its products as well.
8. In recent years, however, the commercial art sector has opened up following the emergence of Chinese contemporary art on the mainland and the proliferation of new media art.
9. My plan right now is to go into commercial art.
10. My plan right now is to go into commercial art, possibly drawing magazine advertisements for clothing.
11. Commercial art photography, plane design, advertisement conformity marketing and website design manufacture synthesis enterprise organization.
12. If commercial art often injures the spirit of artistic creation, political art is sure to kill it.
13. THE relationship of street art to the commercial art world has always been a tricky one.
14. This book aims to help the conveyancer make a business success of the proper professional conduct of the commercial art of conveyancing.
15. This, combined with widespread reproduction, helped maintain his position within the field of commercial art.
16. He works in various mediums including oils, acrylics, airbrush, computer graphics in both fine commercial art.
16. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
17. He is an artist who sculpts, draws and paints and with the help of his young (sixty five year-old) wife, manages his own successful commercial art gallery.
18. Likewise, if the skill is being used in a commercial or industrial way, it will be considered Commercial art instead of art.
19. I am feeling 100 years ago is the cause of panic least commercial art changes, but 100 years after the graphic arts into a single business, and more interesting.
20. This initiated his relationship with the public and with commercial art galleries and marked the beginning of his long career.
21. Among the many specialized degree programs in this field are digital media production, illustration, commercial art, typographic design, and 3D animation.
22. He works in various mediums including oils, acrylics, airbrush, and computer graphics in both fine and commercial art.
23. The success of Hunan Satellite TVs Evening News program attributes to comprehensive uses of ratings-driven commercial art and civilian populations communication skills, and unique narrative strategy.
24. Graduates will be engaged in design management, teaching and research work in fields of commercial planning, commercial art management, image design, brand marketing and advertising.
25. Two demos are illustrated to show those natural relations and confluences between Chinese folk arts and modern commercial art designs.
More similar words: commercial artist, commercial agent, commercial aviation, commercial activity, commercial agreement, commercial advertising, commercial, commercially, commercial use, noncommercial, commercial law, commercialism, commercial loan, commerciality, commercialise, commercialize, commercial intercourse, commercial court, commercialized, commercial paper, commercial bank, commercialised, commercial value, commercial center, commercial profit, commercial school, commercial credit, commercialization, commercialisation, commercial bribery.