Random good picture Not show
(1) Changes were made to the command module.
(2) Consider the atmosphere in the Apollo command module.
(3) As the command module entered the atmosphere tipped backwards so its heat shield was protecting the crew, the same effect happened.
(4) The command module had shown several bugs in its components and a maddening fault with the communications systems.
(5) The crew could then transfer to the command module for the return to Earth.
(6) Beneath them the underside of the command module comprised a specially designed shield that protected them from the heat of re-entry.
(7) The command module would then descend to the sea on its parachutes.
(8) The command module would then use its parachutes to land.
(9) The command module also had provision for storing an emergency water supply added.
(10) Unfortunately the filters used in the command module were the wrong shape to fit into the lunar module.
(11) The warm water was piped to the command module where it could be used for washing and added to dehydrated food packages.
(12) Standing on top of the command module during launch was the emergency escape system.
(13) Consequently development of the command module continued along two parallel courses.
(14) The command module pilot faced the centre of the panel.
(15) Figure 5.5 Stages in the construction of a command module.
(16) Running across the command module in front of the couches was the main instrument and control panel.
(17) My desk is my command module.
(18) The mothership cannot be flown without the command module.
(19) Engineers redesigned and rebuilt the Apollo command module.
(20) This is Columbia[sentencedict.com], the Apollo 11 command module.
(21) You don't really need a command module for this, but the memory is very limited. There is a small 100-byte buffer that holds the bytecode instruction stream.
(22) David Scott emerges from the command module as it docks with the lunar module.
(23) The Apollo 9 Command module was called Gumdrop, on account of the blue cellophane wrapping in which the craft was delivered.
(24) While one of the astronauts went round the moon in the command module, the other went down to the surface in the lunar module.
(25) Jessamyn left the dead woman with her face in her terminal, and climbed on to the top of the command module.
(26) The coolant could then be circulated back into the command module.
(27) In the film there is a nice sequence shot out of one of the command module windows.
(28) Figure 4.21 A view of the Skylab station from the command module used in the third and final mission.
(29) Their role was to pull the main three-parachute system from the command module.
(30) Names are being sought for the station, due for completion before the end of the decade, along with its command module, two laboratory modules and supply ship.
More similar words: module, lunar module, object module, commandment, ten commandments, modul, nodule, modular, modulus, modulate, modulator, modulated, modulating, modulation, elastic modulus, modularization, command, commando, production schedule, frequency modulation, commander, amplitude modulation, commanding, commandant, commandeer, demand schedule, self-command, take command of, command system, unity of command.