Random good picture Not show
1. Users make their requests in a simple command language.
2. But, because it's a command language and not a page description language the facilities it possesses are adequate rather than sophisticated.
3. And the C-based virtual object command language has been enlarged to over 500 commands, making the system more accessible to non-programmers.
4. In such command language, the action of shearing and cutting machine and waiting process track are dynamically simulated.
5. Code transformation program is programmed in popular FOXPRO command language based on the abovementioned analysis, and implementing procedures are described.
6. Then the basic structure and characteristics of CADCSC command language are discussed.
7. Define a new command language, called BT language, for module application, realize the command syntax parser as well.
8. Many sophisticated reusable components implement a complex command language of their own.
9. An existing extension language, such as Tool Command Language (Tcl), was avoided to keep this capability uncomplicated.
10. Command language . A language for communicating with an operating system.
11. By analyzing the basic logic procedure of solving problems in control systems, this paper gives a general design principle of CADCSC command language.
12. OS Function The user interface function facilitates creation and use of appropriate computational structures by a user. This function typically involves the use of a command language or a menu.
13. Work with its clear, comprehensive dialogs or with its interactive, intuitive, and easy-to-learn command language.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. On the other hand, many users find that they work more effectively with a command-driven interface, e ecially if they already know the command language.
15. Coverage will include extensive practical work to include use of command language scripting, file systems, security, and user rights.
16. It shows you how the system works, how to write input for it in the Groff command language, and how to generate device-independent typeset documents, in various formats, from that input.
17. Furthermore, the language for one tool couldn't be carried over to the next, so each tool ended up with a different bad command language.
18. If you are a statistically-savvy user, you might prefer to use its intuitive command language, and analyze your data swiftly and with ease.
19. The user interface function facilitates creation and use of appropriate computational structures by a user. This function typically involves the use of a command language or a menu.
20. The article introduces use of the monitor software in modified bitumen emulsion equipment and details technical issues such as picture design, command language and network connection etc.
21. After the modelling of circuit finishes, can carry on the model emulation of grade of the system, then electric circuit model file conversion download code and tool command language script.
22. On the other hand, many users find that they work more effectively with a command-driven interface, especially if they already know the command language.
More similar words: bad language, dead language, common language, german language, romance language, germanic language, language, c language, tone language, language form, tonal language, easy language, body language, paralanguage, query language, formal language, sign-language, sign language, metalanguage, basic language, multilanguage, macro language, language level, first language, interlanguage, source language, target language, natural language, object language, native language.