Random good picture Not show
1. This painting came under the hammer at Christie's today.
2. His entire collection will come under the hammer at next week's sale.
3. It was part of the contents of a unique toy museum in Buckinghamshire most of which came under the hammer today.
4. As for football, it also came under the hammer for the usual reasons.
5. In 1972 it failed to reach reserve price when it came under the hammer at auction.
6. Three Renoir paintings will come under the hammer at Sotheby's in New York.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. A collection of prints and paintings by Picasso came under the hammer at Sotheby's yesterday.
8. A collection of antiques have come under the hammer.
9. The old house come under the hammer next week.
10. To come under the hammer means to go on sale at an auction.
11. Read in studio A collection of battered old toys has come under the hammer at an auction today.
12. It was sad to see all her lovely things come under the hammer.
More similar words: come under, hammer throw, come under fire, come under attack, sledge hammer, sledgehammer, hammer, under the rose, under the sun, shammer, under the skin, under the wire, hammer out, hammered, hammer at, hammer in, under the weather, under the table, under-the-table, hammering, under the name of, under the wing of, hammerhead, jackhammer, under the cover of, under the wings of, under the shadow of, under the guise of, under the command of, under the aegis of.