Random good picture Not show
1. We combated for our rights.
2. His wounds knocked him out of combat for the duration.
3. He...mistook a deadly combat for a show.
4. It can combat for 3, 5 hours.
5. Enters the actual combat for the digitization radar transmitter system to apply prepares for the theory and practice.
6. A man in combat for his life quickly reverts to the animal.
7. I challenge you to solo combat for leadership of the bandits!
8. Under the War Powers Resolution of 1973 a president can only send troops into combat for 60 days without congressional approval.
9. After that, the United States must start looking at what will replace the AIM-120 Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile (AMRAAM)(Sentencedict.com), which has dominated air-to-air combat for the last two decades.
10. The legislation proposed by Baker and Christopher's commission would require a president to consult with Congress before sending troops into combat for more than a week.
11. This new skill will allow the Lore-master to summon any animal companion during combat for the next 10 seconds.
12. The story tells us that the third party will have an advantage fall into his lap when the other two parties are locked in combat for their own personal interests.
13. With the Clever Traps talent Freezing Trap can be as viable at crowd control as a mage's Polymorph , taking a mob out of combat for up to 26 seconds.
14. If a couple of players are locked in stagnant combat for a while, the first player able to invest the considerable resources to go Imperial will be able to turn the tide.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
15. In prior wars, combat units served at the front of combat for a set period of time before being rotated to the rear to rest and refit, and support units were mostly kept in the rear area.
16. By gathering information into a digital view of the battlefield, MIDS provides greater situational awareness in combat for the U.S. Navy, Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, and for U.S. defense partners.
17. Gentry treasure (SAAB) is a special development formerly strategical the factory of the plane, produce opportunity for combat for Swedish air force since 1937.
18. By gathering information into a digital view of the battlefield, MIDS provides greater situational awareness in combat for the U. S. Navy, Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, and for U.
19. R - Maiming Strike - A damaging attack that greatly reduces strike accurately in combat for two attacks.
20. Banner of the Wolf– Grants a reroll on all "to hit" rolls in combat for the entire army for one turn.
21. In the single celebration the Emperor Trajan presented 10,000 gladiators, slaves and criminals doomed to savage combat for the amusement of Romans.
More similar words: combat, combative, combatant, combat with, noncombatant, combativeness, what for, cat food, platform, bombast, bombard, bombastic, bombardier, embattle, bombardment, steam bath, embattled, go from bad to worse, atom bomb, hatful, pratfall, at first, at fault, catfish, at full speed, at first sight, at first glance, but for, mba, opt for.