Random good picture Not show
(1) A-Boy, Mama, that sounds nice. Me, a college man.
(2) PARA: Actually, these things characterize him as a college man, and make their parents proud of him which can be understood.
(3) The college man expected to get a warm welcome from the villagers.
(4) Another was a college man , but he began in the boiler room .
(5) When I complained that was insulting for a college man, my mother refused to sympathize.
(6) He had believed that a country girl like her would find him wonderful[http://Sentencedict.com], a college man with great ambitions.
(7) These are the very things that qualify him as a college man, and arouse an understandable pride in his parents.
(8) "This will be hard on my mother and father, " he said. "Their one idea is for me to be a college man.
(9) To the best of my knowledge, he is a college man, but I may be mistaken.
(10) It is these things indeed which mark him out as a college man and bring about a very reasonable pride in the minds of his parents.
More similar words: college, college boy, eton college, college girl, college level, junior college, college student, community college, training college, dartmouth college, business college, electoral college, collegian, collegial, collegiate, intercollegiate, allege, alleged, allegedly, toll collector, legerdemain, Performance Management, it is alleged that, collet, bargeman, colleen, collect, garbage man, decollete, collected.