Random good picture Not show
(1) IV bank which collecting bank making presentation to the drawee.
(2) The collecting Bank must send without delay advice of acceptance to the Bank from which the collection instruction was received.
(3) When the collecting bank receives the shipping documents it delivers them to the importer, usually against a "trust receipt" by which the bank retains, in name only, the ownership of the shipment.
(4) However[sentencedict .com], the collecting Bank must advise without delay the Bank from which the collection instruction was received of any such action taken.
(5) In the absence of such instructions, the collecting Bank will send the relative advices by the method of its choice at the expense of the Bank from which the collection instruction was received.
(6) Exporters use a collecting bank to obtaining payment by documentary bills.
(7) Banking charges outside the collecting bank shall be borne by the Seller.
(8) In such cases, the remitting bank and collecting bank bear no responsibility.
(9) If the address is incomplete or incorrect, the collecting bank may, without any liability and responsibility on its part, endeavour to as certain the proper address.
(10) The collecting bank undertakes to deliver the B/L to the shipping company when it arrives.
(11) Presentation, presentment: The collecting bank or the holder of a draft shows and hands over it to the drawee for acceptance or payment.
(12) Chapter Four is relevant to the legal practice of different countries concerning the dispute between the principal and the collecting bank.
(13) A day or so later, the blood is sent via medical courier to the collecting bank and the stem cells are harvested and placed in a deep freeze for permanent storage until needed.
(14) As a safety measure the bills of exchange should be endorsed in blank to the collecting bank or correspondent bank.
(15) If any are missing, an explanation should be obtained and the collecting bank must be advised accordingly.
(16) When the goods are dispatched, we'll issue a sight draft against you, which will be sent together with the shipping documents through our remitting bank to the collecting bank at your end.
(17) The documents and collection instruction may be sent directly by the remitting bank to the collecting bank or through another bank as intermediary.
(18) It is undisputed that the principal and the remitting bank are in the relation of principal and agent, so do the remitting bank and the collecting bank.
(19) The business secretary combination service provide the communication address a: the collecting bank statement and other business letters (himself, or pay for the domestic mail).
(20) " The " presenting Bank " which is the collecting Bank making presentation to the drawee. "
(21) If the remitting Bank does not nominate a specific presenting Bank, the collecting Bank may utilise a presenting Bank of its choice.
More similar words: collecting box, collecting, coin collecting, collecting data, stamp collecting, remitting bank, negotiating bank, collective bargaining, collective, collection, collectivize, collectible, collectivity, collectively, collectivized, collectivist, collectivism, recollection, collective farm, collection box, tax collection, coin collection, uncollectible, art collection, collective noun, collection rate, collectivistic, collection order, data collection, paying bank.