Random good picture Not show
(1) I prefer serving cold started and desserts because then all the food can be put outside at once buffet style.
(2) Compared with cold start, it can reduce the idling warm-up period by 90% and the fuel consumption in one start by about 0.4L.
(3) Then a little cold start from free from infection in the palm, my whole body.
(4) They cite India's force structure, defense spending priorities and its doctrine of "cold start" designed to enable rapid deployment for limited war against Pakistan. Sentencedict.com
(5) Every Antarctic start is a cold start. Knowing how many tarpaulins and blankets we needed to keep the engine warm was tricky.
(6) Cold start designs have the advantage of very quickly starting the lamp. They are suitable for installations with long operating hours and few switching cycles such as shops.
(7) In this case, we executed the Black Friday Cold Start benchmark described above and sustained 1,000 orders/minute order rate for a full hour, simulating the Black Friday opening hour spike.
(8) This modified cold start test is referred to as the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) or as the MVEG-B test.
(9) Both of these tests were from a cold start with no data in the memory buffers.
(10) According to cold start condition, an estimate of the critical flaw size is made.
(11) Overall in our cold start tests, we observed that with eXtreme Scale, the WebSphere Commerce site tends to reach steady state in about 60% of the time required for dynacache - almost twice as fast!
(12) That's the kind of solution to the user-level "cold start problem" that Facebook Connect has been so helpful with for web apps.
(13) Excellent low-temperature fluidity, cold start with excellent results.
(14) A cold start to the growing season and summer flooding has badly damaged rice and maize crops.
(15) A method is presented by which a microcomputer cold start address can be made variable.
(16) Guer solve difficult cold start the engine electronic control failure has become urgent problems.
(17) The regulator holds a constant air-fuel ratio from cold start - up through hot air operation.
(18) I always take a couple of aspirins when I feel a cold starting.
(19) And point out the problems existed in the traditional collaborative filtering methods: ratings matrix sparsity, cold start, vulnerability, single interest model and scalability issues.
(20) The heat and mass transfer model of chemical reactions in monolith was coupled to simulate the light-off characteristics of catalytic converter during cold start by CFD.
(21) Pakistan's generals say their new tactical weapons will meet a threat from India's Cold Start doctrine, adopted in 2004, that calls for rapid, punitive, though conventional thrusts against Pakistan.
(22) Then basic calibration such as ECU I/O calibration, idle speed calibration, cold start calibration, ignition advance calibration, air fuel ratio calibration, boost pressure calibration are conducted.
(23) The life loss of sub-synchronous is compared with the life loss of a certain cold start, which providing a theoretical basis for the standards of sub-synchronous shutdowns.
(24) The ambient temperature is closely related to the fuel vaporization and air mixture the cold start.
(25) To ensure safety of the motor, holes for measuring temperature were opened on the motor and the infrared thermometer used to acquire the temperature rise data during motor cold start.
(26) Experimental results show that secondary air injection can shorten the light-off time of three-way catalytic converter, and effectively reduce the emissions of HC and CO during cold start.
(27) Improvement in average response time is another notable benefit of employing eXtreme Scale to help with the cold start situation.
(28) At this time we do not have a simulation of a cold start up.
More similar words: redstart, head start, headstart, fits and starts, delayed start, by fits and starts, in fits and starts, cold storage, cold-storage, old stager, gold standard, gold standards, fixed star, stars and stripes, start, start up, restart, start off, start-up, start on, startup, start out, upstart, starter, startle, start in, start work, starting, for a start, startled.