Random good picture Not show
1. The Banking Code Standards Board has drawn up new guidance on such matters as exit penalties and reasonable rates of interest.
2. Everyone follows a tight coding standard.
3. JPEG 2000 is an excellent image coding standard.
4. AVS Workgroup is the abbreviation of Audio Video Coding Standard Workgroup of China.
5. AVS is a digital audio - video coding standard completely exploited by our country.
6. Then the AAC audio coding standard and some new techniques AAC are introduced.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. ASCII is used to express a coding standard English characters.
8. It utilized MPEG-4, one of video coding standard based on content, to encode the video stream, which can result in higher encoding rate and better encoding quality.
9. First, this paper analysis a variety of image coding standard, studies the JPEG compression algorithm, and gives the JPEG compressed data format.
10. Compare with DCT that was applied in traditional image coding standard, wavelet transform has more advantages.
11. This paper summarizes main techniques of image data compression and addresses the issue of image coding standard as well as coding identifier for end user of the digital library.
12. An efficient parallel processing method for deblocking filter design in H. 264 video coding standard is presented.
13. The data integration, based on uniform data format, map projection and coding standard, causes that raster data and vector, and also their correlative data, can be managed and queried compositively .
14. If modifying machine generated code, modify the format and style to match this coding standard.
15. This image coding algorithm is comparable to the JPEG 2000 coding standard in the coding efficiency.
16. By analyzing human physiological audio system and its masking effect, this paper illustrates the psychoacoustic model in audio part of the ISO video coding standard MPEG1.
More similar words: living standards, accounting standard, long-standing, longstanding, outstanding stock, standardizing, standard of living, standard, coding scheme, non-standard, nonstandard, substandard, standard form, gold standard, standardise, standardize, standard operating procedure, Open Standard, time standard, standardized, standard time, cost standard, gold standards, standardised, standard error, standard stock, standard-bearer, standard gauge, standard of life, double standard.