Random good picture Not show
1. He sent a coded message to CIA headquarters.
2. He looked at the coded message, frowning in concentration.
3. Computer tags carry a coded message which the computer at the cash desk can read.
4. Generally, this coded message contains information about the item: its stock code number, size, colour etc.
5. Yardley copied the coded message as the five hundred words began flashing across the wire.
6. Sources also say they intercepted a coded message earlier this week, telling the suspected terrorists to "do your attacks now".
7. This is a technocratic coded message to China: You're rigging your currency to keep it cheap, and the U.S. economy is paying the price.Sentence dictionary
8. Analysts said Wen's remarks were a coded message to Washington to exercise caution.
9. After coded message broadcasts ended, Radio Pyongyang returned to a unified program.
10. Students said the principal quickly broadcast a coded message to teachers: "Frau Koma is coming."
11. Many observers regarded Wen's remarks as a coded message that there could be a trade-off between China offering help and the EU granting MES.
12. When the other person receives the coded message, they go through the process of decoding or interpreting it into understanding and meaning.
13. The coded message was indecipherable.
14. The whole speech might well be interpreted as a coded message to the Americans.
15. The report was brief, no more than a single line of coded message, yet it was significant.
16. NASA and SETI astronomers picked up on a radio signal that seemed to have a coded message sometime in the mid 1980's.
17. The information includes an identification code and a portion of a codeword, the codeword contains a coded message with identification codes of all tags in the set.
18. Their schemes began to unravel when one of their hollow nickels containing a coded message accidentally ended up in the hands of a Brooklyn newsboy.
19. Others have theorized that certain words are mentioned a certain number of times as part of a coded message.
20. But a crucial question remains: Does the manuscript contain only meaningless gibberish or a coded message?
21. A horizontal array of spaces and vertical bars which transmits coded message.
22. I rolled the strip around the stick and it finally revealed its secrets. I rewrote the coded message onto a papyrus.
23. Low-context communication is like a computer program; everything must be specified in the coded message or the computer program will not run.
24. It took him quite a while to penetrate the coded message.
25. The former security minister, Lord West, said that if a coded message was being used, then it would have come from someone "within the know, within the circle".
More similar words: message, phone message, get the message, voice message, send a message, short message, error message, verbal message, outgoing message, telephone message, commercial message, messaging, dressage, press agency, business agent, electronic messaging, passage, massage, massager, passageway, air passage, massage parlor, rite of passage, bird of passage, swedish massage, cardiac massage, northwest passage, dress code, access code, mess about.