Random good picture Not show
1. Board members met in closed session .
2. The president addressed a closed session of Congress.
3. The committee met in closed session .
4. Current plans are to meet in closed session Monday and Tuesday.
5. In a closed session, Mr Modrow appealed to the delegates not to allow the party to disintegrate.
6. Then they are supposed to return to closed session to deliberate over punishment.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Last night, in closed session, I believe we made further progress, pursuing a shared understanding of the grave threat to our people.
8. A closed session discussing the situation in Libya is underway.
9. My understanding, it was the third-ever closed session of Congress.
10. They claimed a report advising against fighting a costly appeal with the electricity giant should have been discussed in closed session.
11. After the hearings, the full committee is supposed to deliberate in closed session on what punishment to recommend to the House.
12. The question of the Ministries of Defence and Foreign Affairs was discussed in closed session, and their survival was subsequently decided.
13. As the working party suggested, a section of the Council meeting dealing with private Institute business was held in closed session.
14. The Deputy Prime Minister Cemil Cicek spent the day Thursday defending his party in a closed session of the Turkish constitutional court.
15. Several individuals making public comment were patients from the study presented in the morning's closed session.
16. He said "The issue of Lebanon was raised during the closed session, but the leaders decided it was not appropriate to discuss Lebanon during its absence."
17. As news of the missile launch was still being digested across the world, the 15-member UN security council met in closed session in New York to discuss a global response.
18. Afterwards, the William D Porter's entire crew were placed under arrest, and held for several days as a closed session inquiry found out what had happened.
19. Transport Minister Titus Mlangeni told a shocked Swaziland Senate in closed session that lightning destroyed the airport's radio 18 months ago and had not been fixed.
20. However, the conclusions and recommendations reflected above are those of Committee members alone, taken in closed session.
More similar words: closed set, closed shop, closed state, closed system, enclosed space, closed-circuit television, closed position, session, sessions, sessional, in session, obsession, possession, supersession, jam session, closest, obsessional, bull session, close-set, close set, lossless compression, closed, repossession, session layer, closestool, dispossession, close shave, unclosed, close down, closed in.