Random good picture Not show
1. The device context must contain a closed path.
2. Negative feedback loop----A closed path of action and reaction that self-limiting rather than self-reinforcing.
3. Positive feedback loop----A closed path of action and reaction that is self-reinforcing rather than self-limiting.
4. Feedback loop----A closed path that connects an action to effect on the surrounding conditions which, in turn, can influence further action.
5. Better still, in an SVG editor, you can draw both the areas (an area is a closed path), the open eye and the closed eye, keeping the latter transparent.
6. C2 C1 and C2, well, I observe that if I do C1 minus C2, I get a closed path.
7. Set the Pen Tool (P) to Paths in the options bar, then draw a closed path to encompass the model as indicated in yellow.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Propagation path. Point the jam to spreads from the jam source closed path or mediums of the sensitive device.
9. If you have a quantity which is constant over any closed path, that quantity is a thermodynamics state function.
10. For inspecting topological and geometrical unanimity of a solid model, principle of closed path topology and Euler′s formula are important tools.
11. The energy is restricted solely to those devices present in the closed path.
12. If I go first from here to here, and then back along that one, I get a closed path.
13. The azimuthal phase term of the LG modes results in helical wave fronts. The phase variation along a closed path around the beam center is .
More similar words: closed primary, closed, close down, enclosed, unclosed, disclosed, closed loop, closed shop, closed book, close at hand, undisclosed, closed system, closed-minded, closed circuit, closed fracture, behind closed doors, close, closet, closer, enclose, close to, close out, close off, closely, close in, close up, closeup, close on, close by, closest.