Random good picture Not show
1. My dear, Meg works as a cleaning woman for Mr Swinton.
2. The cleaning woman would, surely, still be in residence, however cursorily she attended to her duties?
3. She has a checklist she gives to the cleaning woman.
4. A cleaning woman was laboriously washing the marble floor of the foyer.
5. A cleaning woman did the bathroom.
6. Y., played a cleaning woman.
7. Mr. Strauss-Kahn allegedly forced a cleaning woman onto his bed and sexually assaulted her at around 1 p. m. Saturday inside his room at the Sofitel Hotel near Times Square, the official said.
8. I had seen the cleaning woman several times.
9. The big city cleaning woman worker is to pay reward according to time generally.
10. Professor Burket, I'm Mrs. Carson , your new cleaning woman.
11. Do you really like being a cleaning woman?
12. I had seen the cleaning woman several times. She was tall, dark-haired and in her 50's, but how would I know her name?
13. If he does, the cleaning woman will take care of it tomorrow.
14. As a cleaning woman, her routine daties include cleaning the desks and mopping the floor.
15. The next morning his cleaning woman found both of them dead in bed. Each had been shot four times.
16. Well, Where I get hazy is when the cleaning woman shows up the following morning and finds your wife in bed with her lover riddled with 38 caliber bullets.
17. Where I get hazy, is where the cleaning woman shows up the following morning and finds your wife in bed with her lover, riddled with . 38 caliber bullets.
18. Our manager is having an affair with his secretary and was seen one day by the cleaning woman.
19. Strauss-Kahn is charged with a sexual attack on a cleaning woman at a New York hotel last Saturday.
20. As he was dressing, he noticed on the dresser a note she had written to cleaning woman.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Sometimes, on those evenings he’s remembering, she would come back from her exhausting work (as a cleaning woman) to find the house empty, the old woman out shopping, the children still at school.
22. Mr. Strauss-Kahn is charged with a sexual attack on a cleaning woman at a New York hotel last Saturday.
More similar words: young woman, cleaning, dry cleaning, cleaning tool, spring-cleaning, housecleaning, cleaning room, cleaning lady, leaning, gleaning, gleanings, left-leaning, leaning tower, womanish, womanizer, womaniser, leaning tower of pisa, weaning, meaning, ringworm, cleansing, meanings, unmeaning, demeaning, meaningly, spring-clean, meaningful, well meaning, word meaning, meaningless.