Random good picture Not show
1. Clean down all the walls before repainting them.
2. All the equipment should be cleaned down regularly.
3. I'm going to clean down the car this morning.
4. Clean down bags with specialist products in a bath; synthetic bags in a large machine or by hand with detergent.
5. Operators decided to clean down equipment regularly, not just superficially, but by taking it to pieces.
6. Start off by cleaning down all the oily and greasy bits - the engine compartment, undercarriage and control surface hinges.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
7. He managed to catch an airborne Black Orc clean down the middle.
8. I'm going to clean down the car this afternoon as It's getting very dirty.
9. Let's clean down the board before we paint it.
10. Please clean down the wall.
11. Because the direction of place of ceramic tile juncture is fore-and-aft , be in so scrub when, also should fore-and-aft scrub, such ability smeary clean down.
More similar words: window cleaner, clean, clean-up, clean out, cleanup, clean up, cleaned, cleaner, cleanly, unclean, cleanse, come clean, cleanser, cleaning, cleansing, clean house, cleanness, uncleaned, dry cleaner, clean slate, spring-clean, cleanliness, dry cleaners, dry cleaning, clean-shaven, uncleanliness, vacuum cleaner, nuclear meltdown, ethnic cleansing, as clean as a whistle.