Random good picture Not show
1. Example R.R. prices on the items illustrated are: Clay pipe ￡2.55; bridges ￡3.25 and ￡4.58; large skull ￡6.12.
2. Then he filled his clay pipe with Prince Albert tobacco mixed with mullein weed for his bronchitis and lit it.
3. Drain materials Clay pipes are still used but they are not usually glazed.
4. Fragments of pottery and broken clay pipe have already been retrieved from a muddy hole on the site, which they claim could yield some of the most significant discoveries about Shakespeare in decades.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
5. Small pieces of pottery and broken clay pipe have already been found from a muddy hole on the site, which they claim could yield some of the most significant discoveries about Shakespeare in decades.
6. Dad sat poking the dead ashes in the grate and sucking on his empty clay pipe.
7. In a small glass cabinet are examples of Tennyson's clay pipes and writing quills.
8. Nothing daunted, the bearers of comfort brought a flagon of ale and a long clay pipe.
9. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a four-inch clay pipe that I supposed Raylou had given her.
10. One of them, Jacob Kaastra, a farmer, is said to have skated the tour while smoking his clay pipe.
11. The most surprising fossil find of the study was an 18 th century clay pipe.
More similar words: clay pigeon, pipe clamp, x-ray picture, pipe, piper, playpen, pipet, pipes, piped, layperson, pipe in, pipe up, sandpiper, pipette, pipe down, bagpipe, bagpiper, pipeful, piperine, downpipe, pipe bomb, main pipe, standpipe, pipe line, blow-pipe, tailpipe, blowpipe, bagpipes, pied piper, pipefish.