Random good picture Not show
1. The soldiers were in civilian clothes, to make their presence less obtrusive.
2. The constable was on leave and wearing civilian clothes.
3. Elvis Grbac was in civilian clothes.
4. He changed into his civilian clothes a holiday in itself-and boarded a passenger liner to the Foundation, second class.
5. These articles will be her wardrobe until Thanksgiving, when she gets to go home and wear civilian clothes.
6. We rushed through quick showers and changed into wrinkled civilian clothes.
7. People were running around in civilian clothes, cooking steaks over barbecues.
8. He had dressed that morning in his civilian clothes, reckoning that military uniform was unsuitable for the work of the day.
9. Men in civilian clothes moved up and down the steps leading into the narrow three-storey building.
10. A tall man of military bearing, who I fancied looked a trifle uncomfortable in civilian clothes, stood on the threshold.
11. After seizing power, the soldiers changed into civilian clothes and became presidents.sentencedict.com
12. They found two soldiers in civilian clothes in it and a Thompson sub-machine gun.
13. The first recorded civilian clothing factory dates from 1825.
14. Naturally, tailors and tailoring factories also made civilian clothing, and these seven books include pictures and details of all the latest Third Reich fashions and patterns for how to make them.
15. And in civilian clothing, temperature materials can also be applied to many fields, such as the temperature of high grade garment liners, also underwear, hats, gloves, etc.
16. A lot of the batallion forces are wearing civilian clothing, driving black cabs carrying Green flags and many armed men.
17. Again a variety of military and civilian clothing and uniforms. The passenger seat merc wears what appears to be a French bush hat, the driver a red beret.
18. South Vietnamese soldiers in civilian clothing infiltrated the north, spreading rumours of impending doom.
19. All had several days' growth of beard and were dressed in a motley collection of civilian clothing.
20. Nylon-66 fabric have been widely used in military and civilian clothing, however[sentencedict.com], the melting drip from burning nylon-66 fabric is still a problem need to be solved.
21. Police said Noor Ahmed of Somalia, fighting the local police suspected the incident was a soldier in civilian clothing Islamic militants, and killed the man.
22. Three officers from the regime's Central Security Forces, all in civilian clothing, sat down next to us.
23. There were multiple accounts of dead Qaddafi fighters found wearing civilian clothing under their fatigues – and in some neighborhoods, residents reported finding discarded military uniforms.
24. DOMINIK brand founder Dominik was born in 1952 a British civilian clothing shear joints class family.
25. The unpopular president, who came to power in a 1999 military coup, appeared in civilian clothing after yielding to pressure last November to give up the powerful post as Army chief.
More similar words: civilian, clothing, clothing store, underclothing, article of clothing, a wolf in sheep's clothing, minoan civilization, civility, civilize, civilise, civilised, civilized, incivility, enclothe, unclothe, loincloth, unclothed, uncivilized, uncivilised, civilization, civilisation, plainclothes, plain-clothes, plain clothes, cotton cloth, clothier, american civil war, indus civilization, think nothing of it, think nothing of.