Random good picture Not show
(1) Anapra is relatively isolated from the rest of Ciudad Juarez, perhaps an hour away by bus.
(2) Ciudad Juarez, on the border with Texas in the northern state of Chihuahua.
(3) The Mexican city of Ciudad Juarez girl killed more than 400 unsolved true adaptation.
(4) The leader of the march has called Ciudad Juarez the "epicentre of pain" due to the levels of violence there.
(5) Major Cities: Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Puebla , Ciudad Juarez , Leon, Tijuana, Acapulco de Juarez, Chihuahua. Sentencedict.com
(6) There's a defiled cemetery in the outskirts of Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, the city I was born in. People who can't afford to pay funerary services often bury their loved ones here.
(7) Gunmen in the Mexican city of Ciudad Juarez attacked a group of students, killing at least 2 adults and 11 teenagers.
(8) The "peace caravan" has reached its final destination Ciudad Juarez, on the border with the United States, after a journey of some 2,500km.
(9) Musicians wait for customers in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, Sunday, April 19, 2009.
(10) The grito was cancelled in Ciudad Juarez for the first time in its history.
(11) Gunmen in the Maxican city of Ciudad Juarez attacked a group of students[sentencedict.com], killing at least 2 adults and 11 teenagers.
(12) Federal police patrol near a brush fire after a shootout with officials in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
(13) Gunmen have shot dead at least 13 young people at a party in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico's most violent city.
(14) Mexican President Felipe Calderon faced public anger during a visit to his country's most violent city, Ciudad Juarez, on the border with the US.
(15) A resident stands next to bloodstains of a man who was gunned down by unknown assailants in the border city of Ciudad Juarez, March 3, 2009.
(16) A woman walks by soldiers on guard after a shootout between gunmen and police in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
(17) The cartel controls some of the main drug smuggling routes from Ciudad Juarez into the United States.
(18) The guard was the husband of an official from the US consulate in the border city of Ciudad Juarez.
(19) A baby boy without a name, either abandoned or rescued from domestic or drug violence, rests in a crib at the Ciudad Juarez branch of Mexico's DIF family development agency August 16, 2010.
(20) This year alone thousands of people have been killed in Mexico due to the drug wars and the town of Ciudad Juarez is often the battlefield.
(21) He urged anyone traveling to the border cities of Tijuana and Ciudad Juarez to be cautious.
More similar words: juarez, caudad, adjust, adjure, adjunct, adjudge, adjustor, adjuvant, readjust, adjust to, adjusted, adjuster, adjutant, adjustive, adjusting, coadjutor, broad jump, coadjutant, adjunctive, adjuration, adjustment, adjudicate, unadjusted, adjustable, adjudicator, maladjusted, adjudgement, adjudicatory, well-adjusted, adjudicative.