Random good picture Not show
1. City planning treats the city as a unit, as an organic whole.
2. He got a permit from the city Planning Department and leased 30 acres at Alameda Point, the former naval base.
3. A series of meetings with the city planning authorities culminated in discussions during the spring and summer of 1986.
4. It has also been endorsed by the city planning authority in the context of the Oxford Local Plan Review 1991-2001.
5. The city Planning Commission recommended that the club be forced to pay a law-enforcement tax to help the department recover its costs.
6. She is a former member of the city Planning Commission.
7. City planning and allied studies.
8. City Planning Law of the People's Republic of China.
9. Responsibilities: Responsible for city planning[Sentencedict.com ], construction and management.
10. CHAPTER IV IMPLEMENTATION OF CITY PLANNING.
11. There are also many problems in city planning.
12. For city planning and reconstruction.
13. It can provide a reliable scientific basis for city planning and environmental comprehensive management.
14. Due to the introduction of city planning applied by German colonizer[sentencedict.com], the starting process of Qingdao from "village" to "city" was accelerated.
15. Recent inductees and applicants include the Stockholm City Planning Committee Archives, the Benz patent of 1886, and Autochthonous Ethnic Music of the Caucasus on CD-ROM.
16. In city planning, administrative right of discretion can be restricted by such measures as introducing the prejudication, division of powers, supervision and restriction, etc.
17. I'm inquiring after any information the library might have on future city planning.
18. Draft laws on the protection of military installations and on city planning were also discussed.
19. The Scheme originally began in 1982 when it was funded through City Planning as a training programme for young adults with disabilities.
20. Because of the straitness of standing to sue in ours city planning some affected persons can't get timely and sufficient relieves.
21. City development of Nagoya is a mirror of modern city planning.
22. Civil Municipal Center, as the production of urbanize program at new period in our country, it play a important role in city planning because of its special function an huge consider.
23. The three-dimensional reconstruction model is widely used in the fields such as pattern identification, cultural relic reconstruction, digital amusement, city planning, CAD and reverse engineering.
24. The research of UHI and its environmental effects was propitious to the city planning and its continuable development.
25. Why has house number planning never been taught in city planning courses?
26. The experts urge governments to improve social services and city planning policies.
27. Thirdly, to add enchantment to convenience, an over - all city planning is indispensable.
28. The theoretical foundation for architectural criticism involves architecture aesthetics, history, city planning, etc.
29. This thesis concern about taking the non - constructive land into city planning.
30. The construction and development of city shopping center is always one focus of city planning.
More similar words: capacity planning, family planning, contingency planning, planning, urban planning, central planning, product planning, financial planning, strategic planning, production planning, material requirement planning, morality play, canning, banning, scanning, tanning, panning, spanning, centrally planned economies, caravanning, planned community, planing, by plane, tannin, military plane, assembly plant, clannish, clannishness, planner, planned.