Random good picture Not show
1) Augustine, The City of God, Book XIX, Chapter 7.
2) Baedalguk was called Shinshi, the city of god.
3) For decades, City of God — whose brutal past was immortalized in a 2002 film — was one of the city’s most fearsome neighborhoods, so dangerous that even the police rarely dared to enter.
4) Drug dealing remains in City of God, but the men with the big guns are gone, or at least have been driven underground.
5) In City of God, drug gang leaders have been arrested, killed or fled, but some of their family members remain, waiting for the police to leave.
6) Compared with the City of God, the City of Man is hardly a true commonwealth.
7) Residents of City of God playing snooker in a local bar.
8) The binary discourse structure of the city of God versus the city of citizen Augstine(created) in The City of God laid a foundation for the check and balance between religious power and royal power.
9) Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
10) Religious scholar and philosopher, Augustine produced works, principally his Confessions and his City of God, that are classics in both the philosophy of religion and Christian doctrine.
11) There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God,(http://sentencedict.com/city of god.html) the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
12) About a dozen officers recently visited a new day care center in City of God.
13) No heat, no drought can parch that river, “the streams whereof make glad the city of God.”
14) An Analysis of Postmodernist Narrative Features of E. L. Doctorow's City of God.
15) Still, it is clear that the police presence has changed lives for the better throughout City of God.
16) Wang Xiaochao, a philosopher at one of the Beijing universities, has translated the two major works of St Augustine, the Confessions and the City of God, into Chinese directly from Latin.
17) A narrow river choked with garbage and reeking of human and animal waste runs in City of God.
18) If the stars should appear one night in a thousand years, how would men believe and adore; and preserve for many generations the remembrance of the city of God which had been shown!
19) On one hand, the fourth-century theologian Augustine responded to the sacking of Rome with a detailed scriptural argument for two cities: the City of Man and the City of God.
20) So when he heard that the new “peace police” force in the City of God slum was offering free karate classes, Mr. Bento signed up, hoping he would at least get to beat up the karate instructor.
21) You see, in the Jewish history, Jerusalem was known as the city of God.
More similar words: city of light, quantity of electricity, city of london, act of god, word of god, a man of God, house of god, in the capacity of, velocity of money, grace of god, an act of God, kingdom of god, elasticity of supply, elasticity of demand, income elasticity of demand, price elasticity of demand, elasticity of substitution, unity of command, the majority of, theory of gravity, quality of life, quantity of work, comity of nations, in the vicinity of, quantity of money, quality of design, quantity of output, security of tenure, inequality of income, a large quantity of.