Random good picture Not show
(1) Citric acid can be extracted from the juice of oranges, lemons, limes or grapefruit.
(2) This is also known as the citric acid cycle or Krebs cycle.
(3) The fact that lemons and limes share citric acid does not mean they share much else.
(4) Calcium citrate is the calcium salt of citric acid.
(5) A salt or ester of citric acid.
(6) She likes to drink fruit beverages containing citric acid.
(7) Buy: soy protein, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
(8) Buy: Vanillin, Agar-agar, Citric acid.
(9) Similarly, the citric acid cycle oxidizes acetate stepwise into CO2 with a net energy yield.
(10) The technology anding redient made from honey, citric acid and mixed jelly powders were also studied.
(11) Like the previous item, the citric acid in Coke makes for an excellent window cleaner.
(12) Glycine, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Hedera Helix, Dexpanthenol, Aloe Barbadensis, Witch Hazel, Sodium chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Perfume, Pure Water.
(13) Citric acid(CA) can be used as durable press agent of natural fiber fabrics. After during pad-dry-cure technique , ester crosslinking was formed between CA and fiber.
(14) Through choosing citric acid complexant and other auxiliaries, the experimental was carried on treatment of high concentrated H_2S refinery acidic gas by ferric citrate.
(15) Experiments showed that rare earth complexes of citric acid could improve the dye uptake and washing fastness of alginate fiber significantly.
(16) Sucrose, Glucose (corn) Pectin, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, color added (annatto) and Fumaric Acid.
(17) The effects of alcohol, saccharose , starch or citric acid on viscosity of low concentration food gum solutions are studied.
(18) Buy: Citric acid, Soy sauce , Beans, Sunflower seeds, Food additive.
(19) Although oxygen does not participate directly in the citric acid cycle, the cycle operates only when O2 is. present.
(20) Those used range from mild organic acids such as citric acid to phosphoric acid highly reactive sulphuric and hydrochloric acids. Sentencedict.com
(21) Less threatening contents named by Mr Milburn included sucrose, cocoa, butter, liquorice root and citric acid.
(22) If it is not practical to remove the decorations, add a quarter gram of citric acid crystals to the stock solution.
(23) Methods: Observing the incubative period and the times of cough induced by ammonia liquor or citric acid phlegm displacement of rat, the tracheal ciliary movement of duck.
(24) In a base of water, acerola crystals, natural cherry flavor, citric acid, barley malt and glycerin.
(25) PPO activity can be suppressed effectively by the antiscorbutic acid, the L- cysteine, the sodium bisulfite, the citric acid and the sodium chloride.
(26) The catalysis effect of sodium hypophosphite on the fabric crease-resistant finishing with citric acid was investigated.
(27) Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Fructose, Sorbitol, Elderberry Powder (color and flavor) Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sodium Benzoate.
(28) The formula of nutritive beverage was composed of 1.2% high F value oligopeptide solution, 4% fruit juice, 6% sugar and 0.15% citric acid.
(29) The cement setting time at different temperatures has been measured through choosing citric acid, sugar and sodium gluconate as the retarders of iron portland cement.
(30) The Company supplies biochemical products of lactic acid series, poly-lactic acid series, phosphate series, fumaric acid series, glucose series, amino acid series and citric acid series, etc.
More similar words: citric acid cycle, uric acid, sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, folic acid, lactic acid, pyruvic acid, nucleic acid, carbonic acid, perspicacity, carboxylic acid, hyaluronic acid, oxaloacetic acid, ribonucleic acid, intricacy, deoxyribonucleic acid, bacitracin, strike it rich, nitric, efficacious, perspicacious, inefficacious, patricide, fratricide, acidification, fratricidal, centricity, electricity, nitrification, eccentricity.