Random good picture Not show
1. Had the water circulating system, entire construction increased naturally the vigor.
2. Series of mud solid control circulating system is a kind of new product which combines the advantage of the same type equipment and actual drilling requirements for various drilling rigs.
3. The airflow circulating system can be used for an wall hanging type air conditioner indoor set, an air curtain machine, an air heater and a dehumidifier.
4. In a special circulating system with high velocity flow, boundary shear stresses in clear water flow, aerated flow and sediment laden flow are measured.
5. Multidirectional liquid circulating system decreases bath ratio and increases the uniformity of bath liquid.
6. With the national reform of the circulating system, agricultural means of production face more and more severe market competition, and the circulating channel is more open than before.
7. And with the reform of food circulating system, the business of Agriculture Development Bank of China shrinks gradually, thus its policy function weakens.
8. The operating parameters of hot water circulating system are very helpful for optimal planning and benefit forecasting of various regulating methods of long term performance.
9. Nowadays a new round of grain circulating system reform is going on in China.
10. The main equipments of medium circulating system(SM) were introduced for polyurethane fiber dry spinning. The control of circulating air pressure, air temperature and air flow was discussed.
11. With the deepening of grain circulating system innovation, grain logistics' development becomes emergency.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
12. The price of the medicine is complicated and is connected with economic system, circulating system, social welfare system and market mechanism.
13. Structure and performance of a motor used in refrigerant circulating system of nuclear-powered reactor, and technical question in its studying is briefly introduced in this paper.
14. In this article the main influencing factors of the carbon content in fly ash were generalized, such as the kind of coal, the diameter of articles and the running condition of the circulating system.
15. Monodispersed iron oxide superparamagnetic nanoparticles were prepared using a novel circulating system.
16. The present technique is a new thin cutoff wall construction method by modifying the original method as to use flat drill bit instead of cross bit and adopt positive and negative circulating system.
17. The digesters may be heated with direct or indirect steam and, in some cases[sentencedict.com], an outside liquor circulating system is used.
18. A new way is offered for deep treatment of effluent used as makeup water of boilers and for process optimization of circulating system.
19. For use in most machine tool bearing & gearboxes lubricated by circulating system.
20. Interlayer oxidized zone and argillite-sisandstone-argillite sequence occur in red clastic rock formation with ideal artesian and circulating system of ground water.
21. Since reforming and opening to the world, Hebei province has made substantial advance agricultural products circulating system.
22. The acceptance structure of the education of socialist core value system for college students is a circulating system of multi-dimensional response and continuing effect.
23. This paper presents a method for the design of CFB boiler's circulating system on the basis of circulating-ratio's expression, which indicates influencing factors and extent.
More similar words: systemic circulation, circulatory system, reticular activating system, ventilating system, circulating, rating system, gating system, heating system, operating system, actuating system, circulating capital, circulating current, generating system, lubricating system, disk operating system, Basic Operating System, network operating system, air cooling system, voting system, routing system, writing system, real-time operating system, starting system, lighting system, computing system, painting system, budgeting system, reporting system, supporting system, accounting system.