Random good picture Not show
1. The clock on the church tower said nine o'clock.
2. There's a clock on the church tower.
3. The church tower is in need of repair .
4. The church tower likes a huge hexagon.
5. The church tower stood against the sky like a finger pointing towards heaven.
6. A hurricane-force gust blew off part of a church tower.
7. The church tower was a prominent feature in the landscape.
8. The church tower is visible from the next village.
9. St Mary's Church tower presents an enigma.
10. The church tower was altered in the 1950s and swifts can no longer get in.
11. Beyond the inn a church tower perched in the tree-tops and behind it crowded high green sheltering hills.
12. Allen had just been able to see the church tower.
13. Climbing up the church tower a fine publicity stunt.
14. The church tower was built in 1678.
15. Spanish National Television's video display, Lorca City church tower collapsed,(sentencedict.com/church tower.html) many cars will be smashed.
16. The clock in the high church tower struck and the sound made him remember his parents' early love for him.
17. The clock in the high church tower struck and the sound made him remember his parents' early love for him. They had taught him and prayed to God for his good.
18. We were standing at the top of a church tower.
19. When they met in the church tower the gaps in their fragmentary conversation were filled up.
20. Climbing up the church tower was a fine publicity stunt.
21. He was glad when he saw the church tower and the lights in the cottage windows.
22. Form the church tower, we can overlook the beautiful landscape of the valley.
23. The most remarkable feature of Coningsby village is the single handed clock on St Michael's church tower.
24. Only time and a falling tide prevented him from going up a nearby church tower and filming us again.
25. It would be surprising to find a chapel with such a substantial church tower so early.
26. As the church clock struck twelve, they listened to the heavy notes ringing out from the church tower.
27. Can you train your field glasses on the distant church tower?
28. You get a good bird's - eye view of the town from the top of the church tower.
29. No carriage rattled by on the road outside. Half past struck lugubriously from the church tower.
More similar words: watchtower, church, beach towel, churchman, churchill, churchgoer, church mouse, church bell, churchyard, church-state, churchwarden, coptic church, mormon church, christchurch, lutheran church, eastern church, anglican church, church service, church of england, catholic church, orthodox church, church doctrine, christian church, as poor as a church, established church, winston churchill, presbyterian church, as poor as a church mouse, greek orthodox church, roman catholic church.