Random good picture Not show
1. There was ambivalence among church members about women becoming priests.
2. They view the minority who are still church members as hypocrites or antiquarian oddities; or misguided worshippers of an illusion.
3. Church members express a belief in eternal life after death.
4. Proponents say the program can directly involve middle-class church members in the lives and struggles of the poor.
5. Most of the church members drink only moderately or abstain completely.
6. Until church members complete a sewer system, they have been forbidden to use their newly hewn bomb shelters.
7. Church members have sprung into action to save the building.
8. He had drawn up the list of church members and he maintained the other lists too.
9. Their fellow church members 73 ridiculed, shunned, or expelled them-sometimes all three.
10. Latin made it possible for a church member from Rome to speak to a church member from Britain.
11. Last logon time of each church member is now listed.
12. After parting from the old church member,[sentencedict.com] he met the youngest sister of them all.
13. Find out the weekly podcast, church member introduction, and other sharing in Kulai Seveth-Day Adventist Church.
14. Gao told one church member who had been detained in a raid. "But I warn you that if you are too timid to confront their barbaric behavior, you will be completely defeated."
15. Every overseas Seventh-day Adventist church member who is at least 15 years old (including 15) is sincerely welcomed to join Action Formosa.
16. Therefore the pope suggested the ancestor place church member committee prepares the world youth date activity.
17. Listening on while sitting beside Michelle Obama was church member Anton Gunn, South Carolina political director for Barack Obama.
18. Ask that you thought the mormonism poetry which some are very pleasant to hear?Your some people are the mormon church member?Can help me to reply?
19. Therefore we are faced with this difficult problem of how to deal with sin in the life of a church member and . yet not lose him from the life of the church.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The difference between being a church attender and a church member is commitment.
21. An Irish woman is in a jail in Africa for coming to the rescue of a fellow church member that claimed he was having visa problems.
22. They really seem to understand that you would think differently from a typical church member.
23. A QUESTION: What kind of a church would my church be if every church member was just like me?
24. Our Church By Law was online , please all the church member to read and proof it, we will approve and start to use the new by-law at next month annual " Membership meeting ".
25. Rare, indeed, is the Harlem citizen, from the most circumspect church member to the most shiftless adolescent, who does not have a long tale to tell of police incompetence, injustice, or brutality.
26. As I sit at my desk to begin, there's a knock at the door. A church member enters with a huge smile on his face.
More similar words: churchman, church mouse, as poor as a church mouse, church, churchill, church bell, churchgoer, churchyard, church-state, churchgoing, church tower, mormon church, christchurch, churchwarden, coptic church, lutheran church, member, anglican church, eastern church, baptist church, church service, orthodox church, catholic church, church building, church doctrine, church of england, remember, membered, nonmember, episcopal church.