Random good picture Not show
1. She lets her son select his own Christmas present.
2. This book would make a great Christmas present.
3. His father gave him a pony as a Christmas present.
4. I don't think I had a Christmas present all my blessed life.
5. Obviously they were trying out a Christmas present.
6. So there I were - a Christmas present for the parish.
7. Whether you're looking for a Christmas present or need to upgrade your own system, we've got all the answers.
8. It was a tiny fluffy one, a Christmas present, slightly see-through and trimmed with fake fur.
9. He was an unwanted Christmas present.
10. I am looking for a really wonderful Christmas present.
11. That was my first Christmas present of the year.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. My heart is my Christmas present & nb sp ; to you.
13. I will select a Christmas present for my son.
14. Jennifer Aniston gives David Letterman an early Christmas present.
15. Slowly tinkering with the final pages, so I can have them as a Christmas present for Stanley.
16. My main memory in this camp was receiving my first Christmas present.
17. He wore a gold ring[sentencedict.com], engraved with the letter R - his Christmas present from Johanna.
18. Some families set limits on how much they spend on each other's Christmas present.
19. Printed left are the next two logos for your TODAY/Pearl free Christmas present insurance validation coupon.
20. Could that be where the explanation lies as to why she gave her already suicidal husband twin pistols as a Christmas present?
21. Tomorrow was Christmas Day, and she had only one dollar and eighty-seven cents to buy Jim a Christmas present.
22. When Jim arrived home from work, Della told Jim what she had done to buy his Christmas present.
23. Why not make an extra batch for a delectable Christmas present?
24. They had sacrificed their greatest treasures to give each other the best possible Christmas present.
25. Q I am intending to make some garments as Christmas present for the family.
26. And that's something you know nothing about ! I'm the Ghost of Christmas Present.
27. My dad had bought a springer spaniel named Boots for my mom for a Christmas present a few years ago.
28. The puppy, who was bought by Victoria Beckham as a Christmas present for husband David, certainly appears to be one pampered pet with her brightly-coloured pedicure.
29. Paul received an automobile from his brother as a Christmas present.
30. Jim tells her he loves her as much as before and gives Della her Christmas present.
More similar words: christmas pudding, Christmas, christmas eve, christmas day, christmas tree, father christmas, christmastime, christmas card, christmas cake, christmas gift, Merry Christmas, christmas carol, christmas stocking, present oneself, present, presentment, presentiment, resurrection of christ, present moment, represent, at present, present to, presented, presenter, presently, present progressive, present-day, omnipresent, for the present, ever-present.