Random good picture Not show
1. Baptism is one of the sacraments in the Christian Church.
2. The early Christian church was prejudiced against the Jews.
3. The clergymen of the Christian Church were often rabbled in the civil war.
4. She was received into the Christian church at the age of sixteen.
5. How Machiavelli criticize the Christian church?
6. Christian Church and the Evangelical and Reformed Church.
7. The man excommunicated from the Christian Church.
8. Luther, he pointed out, had always wanted the Christian church to unite.
9. The current ongoing crime by the Christian church is not recommending birth control, in an extremely overpopulated world.
10. A choir member from the protestant Nanjing Christian Church reads her hymnal during a Christmas function in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, China on December 19, 2009.
11. Amid the ruins of the western Empire, the Christian Church survived and grew strong.
12. And alongside the massive walls of an early Christian church, I could make out the double circle of pillars of a Baptistery in the centre of a perfectly preserved intricate mosaic floor.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. The Christian Church has always refused to accept this idea.
14. The Christian church taught the knight should observe Christianity the discipline.
15. Welcome to the homepage of the Northampton Chinese Christian Church.
16. Mid - Hudson Chinese Christian Church is located in the beautiful Mid - Hudson Valley area in New York.
17. But you will never see mistletoe in a Christian church - it is banned because of its associations with pagan religion and superstition.
18. A Protestant group known as the Christian Church started Antioch College in 1852.
19. The division between the two great branches of the Christian Church, Protestantism and Roman Catholicism, no longer seems unbridgeable.
20. These conflicts started in 1095 at the urgings of Pope Urban II[Sentencedict.com], leader of the Western Christian Church centered in Rome.
21. And so Paul's saying this,it might sound almost commonsensical if you've been raised in a Christian church.
22. The current secretary general Rev. Dr. Lian Jiang planted the First Chinese Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Dallas TX in 1998 and has ministered to the congregation ever since.
23. Pietism was a religious movement that attempted to improve the spiritual life of the Christian church.
24. One of the nine accepted choirs of angels as organized by the sixth-century theologian Dionysius and adopted largely by the Christian church.
25. The Patriarch or Pope of Rome claimed to be the head of the entire Christian church.
26. Monasticism and Asceticism develop as important movements in the early Christian church.
27. One who is authorized to perform religious functions in a Christian church, especially a Protestant church.
28. The city layout reflected their diversity: there were mosques, "idol temples" and even a Nestorian Christian church.
29. What if Jesus married Mary Magdalene and then the Christian church covered it up?
30. The highest and most splendid of the nine accepted angelic orders as developed by the sixth-century theologian Dionysius the Areopagite and largely embraced by the Christian Church.
More similar words: christchurch, unchristian, born-again christian, Christian, presbyterian church, Christianity, Christianism, christian name, christian bible, judeo-christian, christian science, christianization, anglican church, mormon church, winston churchill, manchurian, roman catholic church, church, agatha christie, churchill, churchman, church mouse, churchgoer, church bell, churchyard, churchwarden, coptic church, church service, church doctrine, church of england.