Random good picture Not show
1. Advances in chip technology have made it possible to pack even more circuits on a chip.
2. The B-shell contains in-built drivers that trigger the chip technology and run the relational database.
3. New chip technology that will give a variable speed drive is also being introduced with a replacement control panel.
4. Flip chip technology has become one of the major joining technologies in electronic packaging.
5. DNA chip technology, being a new high-technology, shows its vigorous life and rapid growth.
6. DNA chip technology makes it feasible to identify Chinese herbal medicine rapidly, efficiently and in parallel.
7. OBJECTIVE: To brief pharmacologists on DNA chip technology and evaluate its role in new drug design and development.
8. Flip Chip technology is a typical application.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. Recently , gene chip technology has become a rapidly developed biotechnology.
10. By combining chip technology and microfluidics, Yang has created an inexpensive miniature microscope.
11. Gene chip technology as a new technology platform has been widely used in food study.
12. The appearance of DNA chip technology makes the identification of gene rapid and efficient. It offers a strong tool for gene mapping, mutation analysis, gene typing and gene expression.
13. With the development of chip technology and mobile communication technology, study of new wireless telemetric terminal can be possible.
14. China is no stranger to smart - chip technology.
15. The capability for accurate placement will continue to be important as chip scale packages and flip chip technology reduce pin pitches even further in the unending race for product miniaturization.
16. Along with the research and extensive application of DNA chip technology, gene expression data analysis have become a hotspot in life science field.
17. Radio frequency identification ( RFID ) technology is a combination of RF and IC chip technology.
More similar words: technology, biotechnology, nanotechnology, high technology, technology transfer, advanced technology, information technology, communication technology, communications technology, technologist, technological, technologically, technological revolution, technological development, ethnology, tecnology, techno, technocrat, technocracy, technophobe, technophobia, ethnologic, ethnologist, technicolor, ethnological, enology, penology, sinology, phonology, iconology.