Random good picture Not show
(1) Decorate with the peach quarters and fresh Chinese parsley.
(2) Coriander seeds yield cilantro, also known as Chinese parsley, a staple herb in Mexican, Thai, Vietnamese, and Indian cooking.
(3) Finely chop the Chinese parsley , spring onions orange peel and lemon peel.
(4) Chinese parsley is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!
(5) Mix with salt, garlic, chilli, black pepper and Chinese parsley.
(6) Pour sticky soup back into wok for stewing until re-boiling, then add in shredded green cucumber, then sprinkle chopped Chinese parsley, add in seasonings, serve.
(7) Which of the following herbs is used in Mexican cuisine and is also known as Chinese parsley?
(8) It is a relative of the carrot family and is sometimes called Chinese parsley and Coriander .
(9) Chop fish meat, add in egg white, salt and chopped Chinese parsley to make a fish meat paste.
More similar words: parsley, Chinese, chinese wall, chinese date, mandarin chinese, chinese lantern, chinese cabbage, chinese checkers, Chinese character, chinese revolution, traditional Chinese, separateness, itchiness, bitchiness, patchiness, touchiness, machine screw, separate, separator, separated, separable, house party, separative, separatist, separately, separation, separatory, separate out, separate off, separating.