Random good picture Not show
1. She might even ring the chimney sweep.
2. Chimney sweeps are few, and are not always willing to come so far out for a couple of chimneys.
3. She says she has had the chimney swept, but the problem persists.
4. The thief posed as a chimney sweep to enter the house.
5. You are the same little chimney sweep who came into my bedroom.
6. Little Declan , dressed up as a chimney sweep(sentencedict.com), started singing and the crowd went wild.
7. Neighbors had complained that months went by and one never saw a chimney sweep.
8. That would not have been a risk incidental to the trade of chimney sweep.
9. Victorian values might include slavery, children down the mines and chimney sweeps up the stack, as well as gin parlours and asylums.
10. Soon after though , he steals again from a young chimney sweep.
11. A tailor, hatter and barber made sure he was well presented, while a chimney sweep and a coalman kept his fire going.
12. The racist aspects of the custom have been downplayed in recent decades, and the tale of Black Peter now describes him as a chimney sweep instead of a slave, which explains the blackface.
13. A chimney filled with soot requires the services of a qualified chimney sweep.
14. The film flip-flops between the real world and a fantasy dream world, in which the evil king pursues the girl he loves and her lover, a chimney sweep, only to be thwarted at every turn by l"Oiseau."
15. However, the website will match you with jobs if your past experience was as a mime, an NFL player or a chimney sweep.
More similar words: chimney stack, chimney, chimney pot, chimney corner, sweep, sweeper, sweep up, sweep off, sweeping, sweep away, sweepback, sweep over, minesweeper, sweepingly, sweepstake, sweepstakes, sweep the board, street sweeper, sweep through, make a clean sweep of, A new broom sweeps clean, limner, dimness, grimness, slimness, kidneys, money supply, honeysuckle, kidney stone, money-spinner.