Random good picture Not show
(1) He was set free and rehabilitated as chief engineer.
(2) The company reinstated him as chief engineer.
(3) The chief engineer came to the meeting, carrying a big portfolio along.
(4) They redressed the grievances done to the chief engineer years ago.
(5) The chief engineer was in charge of directing the building of the subway.
(6) The chief engineer who was forced to resign last week has been restored to his post.
(7) He continued that he never thought that the chief engineer himself would come.
(8) The chief engineer is very busy and can't be in attendance at today's meeting.
(9) The chief engineer was represented at the meeting by his secretary.
(10) He resigned his post as chief engineer.
(11) From now on you should report to the chief engineer on all matters.
(12) The company has really flourished since the chief engineer joined us.
(13) Mr. Mason, who was Chief Engineer to both the electricity and tramway departments[Sentencedict.com], claimed and received heavy compensation for severance.
(14) The Ariadne's chief engineer, Lieutenant McCafferty, rarely ventured near his own domain.
(15) Rambush was appointed chief engineer and his boundless energy and leadership earned him rapid promotion with ever greater responsibilities.
(16) He wanted to be chief engineer of Aston Martin.
(17) A more serious incident was when Eric Langmaid, Chief Engineer, had to repeatedly stop the generators due to overheating.
(18) To reassure the public, Mulholland and his chief engineer rode out to the site on March 12 for an inspection.
(19) So Rudd was appointed team manager and chief engineer for the season.
(20) Researcher, once worked as the Chief Engineer and Vice-principal of China Academy of Building Research.
(21) Assist Chief Engineer to complete the maintenance job in the hotel.
(22) Third Officer, please inform Chief Engineer of standby engine by 1400 GMT.
(23) In Detroit, Henry soon became Chief Engineer for the town electric company.
(24) Inspection insulation installation for master room, Chief engineer electrical engineer room before install panel.
(25) Then there was Taki Yonemura, chief engineer of the government wireless station in Iwaki, a small town 152 miles northeast of Tokyo.
(26) The car's chief engineer says Toyota has improved emission efficiency and performance at the same time.
(27) We got out at Pendre and Graham and the chief engineer gave us very detailed guided tours showing the extent of operations.
(28) Joseph King was head of the Midvale machine shop under Taylor, who by now was chief engineer in all but title.
(29) Central to the department's new orientation is the role of Oscar Roith, the DoI's chief engineer and scientist.
(30) It is out of question that you will be appointed Chief Engineer of the railway.
More similar words: engineer, engineering, civil engineer, bioengineering, system engineer, software engineer, civil engineering, locomotive engineer, reverse engineering, safety engineering, nuclear engineering, engineering design, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, genetic engineering, chemical engineering, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, agricultural engineering, chief executive, engine, chief executive officer, jet engine, fire engine, heat engine, steam engine, rotary engine, search engine, engine failure.