Random good picture Not show
1. Who was Osvaldo's chief assistant these days, X. Ray or the Corporal?
2. Before moving to Radio 2 she was chief assistant at Radio 4, handling schedules.
3. Within the State Council, I am the chief assistant to the Premier.
4. A year later, she worked with critically-acclaimed director Manish Jha as a Chief Assistant Director on his feature film, 'Anwar'.
5. The 2-year old is now with relatives "and is safe today, " Julie Wilson, the chief assistant prosecutor for Hamilton County, said on Thursday.
More similar words: assistant, shop assistant, legal assistant, dental assistant, assistant editor, assistant manager, Personal Assistant, medical assistant, assistant professor, personal digital assistant, assistance, social assistance, passive resistance, technical assistance, resistant, non-resistant, fire-resistant, be resistant to, flame-resistant, shock-resistant, water-resistant, chief of staff, chief of state, chief constable, antibiotic resistance, joint chiefs of staff, francis of assisi, assist, bassist, st. francis of assisi.