Random good picture Not show
1. The chemical agent, whether it be mustard gas or nerve gas, can be absorbed by the skin.
2. Chemical Disinfection Many chemical agents are used for disinfection.
3. To prevent this happening chemical agents known as sequestrants are used which bind up the residues preventing them from dropping out of solution.
4. A hand-held chemical agent monitor determines whether any contaminants are still present.
5. A chemical agent for abandoned drilling mud was synthesized and evaluated in laboratory.
6. A chemical agent added to a material, such as rocket propellant, to make it opaque.
7. Drug: Any chemical agent that affects the function of living things.
8. By means of chemical agent, oily sludge treated and changed into active thickening profile control agent.
9. Do we know what the biological or chemical agent is yet?
10. Some military officials have asserted that the effects of exposure to chemical agents would have been evident among those troops almost immediately.
11. At a chemical level this is untrue, because different chemical agents cause different kinds of change.
12. While adopting synthesis preventing and controlling means which combining the agriculture, the man-power and the chemical agent, may achieve the good effect.
13. For the timber is treated by the protective agent, when the chemical agent penetrance and keeping quantity is measured,(Sentencedict.com) it should conform to the prescription in Annex E.
14. Methods In vitro and in vivo study on the pharmacological activity of Corilagin were performed by using MTT assay and mice transplant tumor model combined chemical agent respectively.
15. Research also made in this paper of optimal duration and quantity of the chemical agent used.
More similar words: chemical action, chemical analysis, chemical element, chemical treatment, chemical, chemically, alchemical, biochemical, chemical bond, agrochemical, biochemicals, biochemically, chemical warfare, photochemical, chemical group, petrochemical, neurochemical, chemical plant, chemical change, chemical weapon, chemical formula, chemical energy, chemical industry, chemical compound, chemical process, chemical property, chemical science, electrochemical, chemical reaction, chemical substance.