Random good picture Not show
1. Charles Evans Hughes, opening the Conference, made a dramatic plea for disarmament and supported it with a detailed plan.
2. Republican leader Charles Evans Hughes and other leading Americans called for the Justice Department to obey the law in arresting and charging people.
3. Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes characterized these arrests as one of " the worst practices of tyranny ".
4. Led by U.S. Secretary of State Charles Evans Hughes, the Washington Conference produced three major treaties.
5. In Brown v. Mississippi (1936), Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes denounced the state's use of coerced confessions as a violation of due process.
6. Secretary of State Charles Evans Hughes helped several Latin American countries to settle border disputes peacefully.
More similar words: charles, charles i, charles ii, hughes, charleston, charles darwin, charles dickens, charles de gaulle, charles lindbergh, langston hughes, charlemagne, charley horse, characterless, arles, harlem, transhumance, earless, rough estimate, harlequin, starless, gearless, fearless, tearless, sugarless, charlie chaplin, collarless, fearlessly, harley street, pearlescent, loan shark.