Random good picture Not show
1. Marketing management must continually reappraise its channels of distribution in an attempt to effect cost savings.
2. Whereas channels of distribution are marketing institutions, physical distribution is a set of activities.
3. What are the most common channels of distribution, and what role is played by the various intermediaries in them?
4. We shall look at these in turn, commencing with channels of distribution.
5. A channel of distribution is a collection of organized units, institutions, or agencies within or external to the manufacturer,(Sentencedict.com ) which perform the functions that support product marketing.
6. Based on his judgment of importer's strength and channel of distribution, the exporter can also specify the area in which the importer can sell the specified products.
7. This paper researches the channel of distribution based on the internet environment.
8. Chapter II, the electronic channel of distribution in era of internet.
9. The channel of distribution changes with the alteration of foreign circumstances, especially in the era of internet.
10. The channel of distribution is a bridge that links manufacturers with customers.
11. The new resources are not identical with the channel of distribution before. It modifies the frame of the channel, the relations of the channel, and the management of the channel and so on.
12. A manufacturer who uses a middleman who resells to the consumer is paddling around in a three-level channel of distribution.
13. Requires performing order receipt and processing, deploying inventories , storage and handling, and outbound transportation within a channel of distribution.
14. Zhiming Feng has served as issue rapporteur of Modern and Ancient Legend Magazine. He has gone around 200 major cities in China, in order to built the second channel of distribution.
15. There has been much study on the successful Jin Merchants, but few people pay attention to the channel of distribution of commodities of Shanxi in the Qing Dynasty.
16. Effective financial management can not only stimulate the sale of products, protect companies' channel of distribution, but also enhance the enterprise's ability of making profits.
17. A vertical merger can harm competition by making it difficult for competitors to gain access to an important component product or to an important channel of distribution.
18. The internet is not only a kind of new technology and medium, but also the new resources of the channel of distribution.
More similar words: distribution channel, distribution, redistribution, income distribution, normal distribution, statistical distribution, spatial distribution, frequency distribution, redistribution of income, distribution of wealth, distributing, distributive, communication channel, distribute, distributor, distributed, distributary, redistribute, bristol channel, channel tunnel, redistributed, undistributed, attribution, retribution, contribution, channel, channels, tv channel, channelling, narrow channel.