Random good picture Not show
1. Cerebral thrombosis, cerebral hemorrhage, hypertension, pneumocardial disease, cervical syndrome, tumour, diabetes and many other diseases are concerned with microcirculation disturbance.
2. The neurological defect scores in patients with acute cerebral thrombosis were positively correlated with plasma and cerebrospinal fluid concentrations oft-PA and PAI-1 antigen.
3. But the village suffering from high blood pressure, cerebral thrombosis farmers are gradually increasing.
4. Ischemic cerebral apoplexy includes transient ischemic attack, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral embolism.
5. In fact, this is caused by cerebral thrombosis small cerebral ischemia moment, medicine known as the small stroke.
6. Hemoconcentration occurred in case one on the 4 th postoperative day, followed by cerebral thrombosis and lung infection, and died of multiple system organ failure on the 12 th postoperative day.
7. Conclusion The level of plasma TF increased in smokers with TIA, and it may play an important role in cerebral thrombosis.
8. Objective To discuss the development change and clinical significance of hypercoagulable molecular marker (HMM) in varied stages of cerebral thrombosis (CT) .
9. Objective To study the level of plasma lysophosphatidic acid(LPA) in patients with acute cerebral thrombosis and to explore the mechanism of the stroke in progression .
10. Objective To study the clinical significance of changes of serum levels of IL-10 in patients with cerebral thrombosis.
11. Not meet the crowd: those with heart disease, high blood pressure, cerebral thrombosis.
12. Conclusion Arachidonic acid (AA) and eicosapentaenic acid (EPA) may have relationships with the occurrence of acute cerebral thrombosis and the secondary brain injury.
13. Objective:To investigate the pharmacological action of Tongmai Shuluo capsule(TMSLC)for preventing the cerebral thrombosis.
14. The paper reported the effect of fibrinolysin from Hunan Agkistrodon acutus on hemorheology in 23 cases of hyperviscosaemia and 31 cases of cerebral thrombosis.
15. Objective To explore the relation between the activity of lecithin-cholesterol acyltransferase(LCAT) and the composition of lipoprotein in cerebral thrombosis patients.
16. To observe the curative effect of Xuesetong injection to cerebral thrombosis.
17. Objective To study the effects of the arachidonic acid (AA) and eicosapentaenic acid (EPA) on the occurrence of cerebral thrombosis and the secondary brain injury.
18. Conclusion Small molecule heparin is a safe and effective medicine for the treatment of progressive cerebral thrombosis.
19. Methods Adopting randomized, single-blinded, controlled method, 93 patients suffering from hemiplegia following cerebral thrombosis were randomly assigned to 3 groups,(http://sentencedict.com/cerebral thrombosis.html) 31 in each group.
20. Purpose : To observe the therapeutic effect of Shuizhi Injection on acute cerebral thrombosis.
21. Nifedipine is a calcium channel blocking agent. The application of this agent to treat the cerebral thrombosis at acute stage is not found in chinese literature.
22. Objective To observe the effect of scalp-acupuncture drawing method (SADM) on recovering motor function in hemiplegic patients following cerebral thrombosis at convalescent period.
23. Objective: Using fermentation technique to produce agaric mycelium, for treating sequela of cerebral thrombosis.
More similar words: thrombosis, coronary thrombosis, thrombocytosis, cerebral, thrombolysis, cerebral hemisphere, intracerebral, cerebral palsy, cerebral cortex, cerebral aqueduct, cerebral hemorrhage, thromboembolism, cerebra, cerebrate, thrombocyte, cerebration, thrombolytic, thromboplastin, thrombocytopenia, thrombophlebitis, thrombolytic therapy, cerebrum, thrombi, cerebritis, thrombin, thrombus, cerebropathy, cerebrospinal, prothrombin, thrombectomy.