Random good picture Not show
(1) This is a central value in a liberal society.
(2) Human rights are a central value in democratic system.
(3) And the basic laws should aim their central value to accelerate the economic efficiency, and carry out justice and equality in the procedure of seeking efficiency.
(4) Credit politics is the central value of political civilization and of the logic precondition of responsible politics.
(5) "Nature" is the thought of Chinese Taoists' central value, and "the inactivity" is its inevitable choice of methodology.
(6) While measuring central value resistance with traditional voltammetry, either the internal connecting method or external connecting method of an ammeter brings system errors of measurement results.
(7) We have had a like discomfiting experience with our own "central value method" of determining indicated buying and selling levels of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
(8) Campus Culture in colleges is the central value and the key point of college development.
(9) The Constitution is not morally neutral but is based on certain central values.
(10) The highness and farness of the main peak emphasize a king of central value which is just the value shared by Chinese literati and that's the so-called world cares.
(11) My art has fully involved the intensive status of the central value of the world and the strong responses of personality.
(12) A brand shows the image of it outside and central value inside.
(13) The criterion of object which is expressed by type emphasizes particularly on setting certain central value[Sentencedict], whose range is on-limits.
(14) Promoting the process of European economic and political integration composes the central value aims of European Union education policy.
More similar words: real value, legal value, total value, actual value, logical value, nominal value, optimal value, initial value, salvage value, mitral valve, terminal value, critical value, residual value, practical value, commercial value, theoretical value, hexadecimal value, mitral valve prolapse, central vision, central, centrally, centralist, centrality, epicentral, centralism, centralise, centralize, central bank, centralized, paracentral.